Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

I'll sign up for VIP after my payday next Friday. Christmas killed me, but I definitely owe it to the site. I've spent countless hours -both at home and at work (don't tell my boss, lol). Love it here.

I just sent the address via PM to you. THANKS!

Money is money....we need it and we don't care in what form. If you want to mail me your penny jar we will take that too! LOL!

Is there a mailing address for those of us without credit cards or paypal?

You had said the site might not be around by next week. Can you explain to us why that is and how much money is needed to be raised still to prevent that from happening?

Thank you, to everybody who is involved with this site. I may not post that often, but I visit the site daily.
I just donated $20.00. I hope it helps keep this wonderful site up and running.
I wish I could give more but unfortunately, times are tough. I am currently unemployed at the moment. Even still, Finheaven is worth every cent of the $20 I just gave.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!

is there any way to donate other than PayPal? My bank doesn't allow paypal transactions (security and IRS issues)

We needed a little less than $2,000 starting today. We have raised about $700. So we need an additional $1,300 by January 01.

You had said the site might not be around by next week. Can you explain to us why that is and how much money is needed to be raised still to prevent that from happening?

We needed a little less than $2,000 starting today. We have raised about $700. So we need an additional $1,300 by January 01.

Matt you might consider making this thread a sticky before it gravitates into the bowels of the listings, perhaps slapping this tag on it.

15dxk4m-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom