Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

just donated 10 bucks, thanks a lot guys for providing me an area where I can share my love for the team along with others.

If we get there, what happens next?
vip subs, donations, and ad revenue should really help keep the cost down and hopefully managable, meaning the less money that has to come out of fin-atic's pocket the better.

vip subs, donations, and ad revenue should really help keep the cost down and hopefully managable, meaning the less money that has to come out of fin-atic's pocket the better.

When will more money have to be ponied up in the future? A year? What happens if we can't raise $2,000 by Jan 1? Do we get refunded? Will the site ever come back?

We are reworking the business model to hopefully reduce cost. We also are going to be pushing a new VIP program, which will probably cost new members more. So if you want to get in on VIP this is the time to do it!! Hopefully this will get us closer to break even.

If we get there, what happens next?

I have been privately funding the losses all year. I can no longer do it because my work has changed. However, we do have a new business model we will be implementing that we believe will resolve this. However, we need to get caught up with our vendors and get over this hump. When will you need to pony up...as much as you can as often as you can. Just because we may be able to get at break even or even get by with me funding manageable losses, doesn't mean we don't need the money or that is a great formula. Fact is thousands of people enjoy the site and if we can even 10% to donate then we will be fine.

When will more money have to be ponied up in the future? A year? What happens if we can't raise $2,000 by Jan 1? Do we get refunded? Will the site ever come back?

I'd suggest that if there is ever a need for a "push", that you please do a thread like this again... as I will do everything I can to donate in a time of crisis... as well as my $100 promise when i get the tax return.

Thank you for your support

I'd suggest that if there is ever a need for a "push", that you please do a thread like this again... as I will do everything I can to donate in a time of crisis... as well as my $100 promise when i get the tax return.

This site is hands down one of the biggest and best message boards around! There has to be a way to get it paying for its self and your time Matt.

I've been a member of finheaven for a looooong time. I was splitting my time between finheaven and phinzone back then which was 'absorbed' by finheaven. Remember that? Anyway, I know I don't post much, but I really value the service you guys bring to us all. It's time for me to contribute. I hope it helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom