Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:
This has been a great year for our site. It has grown to it's largest numbers ever. At any given day we can get over 15,000 visitors a day here with over 1.5 million page views per month. The downside of that is that it costing us more and more to keep us going. We can't tun anymore ads and for the last five months it no longer covers the expense. The site is falling behind financially and we need our fans to help. We know these are hard times, but we want to keep this place going and keep you on top of all the breaking news during the off season. We also want to continue to be the place for your Dolphins talk. But the site you enjoy so much and that brings so many of you together has big expenses and needs you to care.

FINHEAVEN IS A FAN SITE AND PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED BY FANS JUST LIKE YOU BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE TEAM

If you donate $20 you get VIP status...NO ADS AND LIVE INSTANT CHAT!!! (just like Facebook)

IF YOU LOVE THIS PLACE AND YOU ENJOY WHAT WE DO HERE THEN...

Take the time and have the generosity to go to the top menu and make a DONATION. Many of our volunteer staff give relentlessly with no pay and ownership has been paying heavy out of pocket to just give this place life. Your donation will keep FinHeaven rolling along and give back. Its not free entertainment...and if you will pay to see a movie, rent a DVD, or rent a video game. Stop and give something back to FinHeaven that has given you hours and hours of sports entertainment and community.

Thank you in advance for your donations to the site and Merry Christmas to your family from the FinHeaven family.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I will Donate again. Its not much but I hope it helps.

I haven't been around here much lately but I do know how important it is to have this site for us fans.

Thank you for your donation. You are a true fan, and loyal supporter of this site.

I think I am beyond disbelief that of the nearly 100 people who have read this thread...you are the only one who has donated. I wonder what the reaction will be when they log on one day and we aren't here....we cant keep losing money or there will be no FinHeaven.

Let's keep hoping everyone wakes up and realizes this is a serious issue.

I just can't see letting a website and community like this just disappear. I hope some more people can step up and donate something. I am sure anything will help no matter how little.

Without this website the past 7 years or so I would just of been one of those very uninformed fans that knows nothing about the players on my team or what they are doing behind the scenes. This site has been very helpful and informative, thanks to all of its other members keeping everyone informed on up to date team information.

I don't have very much time for this the internet anymore. But its a guarantee that I can always come here and quickly be updated on everything Dolphins.

Matt I just made a small one. I hope that others can give something to help you out rather than nothing. Best of luck to you in your donation drive bro.

will give you more next year............after i get my prize sent to me...lol

If you can give 5 or 10.00 that will be very helpful for the site. If there were a lot of members that did that it would add up rather quickly. If you enjoy the site, and conversations you have here, please give a donation to what ever you can afford to give. If you donate 18.00 you get VIP membership and a badge. If you donate less than that you get a donator badge to show your support for the site. Tis the season where it is better to give than receive. Please give this some serious thought.

$18 gets me VIP... I want to fully disclose that I didn't think my VIP was worth it the last time around.

however, after reading this, I will be donating and trying VIP again...

thanks for bringing this to my attention... I love this site and love the phins... going to donate now man!

just donated $20, look forward to VIP.

Would like to donate $100 when I get my taxes. I'd like you to remind me of this in march, as I may forget.

Come on guys. 5 bucks each will go a long way in helping Matt and the crew keep this going.

We are getting some movement. I want to stress that this is NOT a ploy. The site is underfunded and needs an infusion now to stay online and remain YOUR place to come and get news, talk Dolphins football and have a place to call home. PLEASE give! We have been here for you now we need you to be here for us.

YES!!! Anyone who donates the $20 amount automatically gets VIP. No ads, live instant chat just like facebook which just rocks during the game!!! Its a way to help the site we love and have a better FinHeaven experience.

We need more people....come on Dolphins Nation get it rolling.

-Matt

Back
Top Bottom