Finheaven Needs Your Help

Henrik

The Man Behind The Curtain
Proprietor
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The new Dolphins season is soon upon us and we need to be ready for it.

We upgraded FinHeaven from the old vBulletin forum software that we had been using for over 17 years to the new XenForo two years ago. This helped speed the site up and also avoided many of the performance issues that we used to have during games and main events like the draft.

There is now a major upgrade of the forum software that we need to upgrade to as the one we are using is being discontinued.

To make this upgrade we will need your help!

It is costly to purchase the new license and make sure that everything is transferred smoothly.

We need $275 to cover the upgrade. Please consider helping FinHeaven by donating for this upgrade. We will start as soon as we reach $275 in donations.

Click to Donate

Thank you:
@Blackcreekbandit $125
@Birdmond $25
@GaseFan $25
@Bumpus $25
@fishfanmiami $25
@Fin Fan in Cali $25
@13marino13 $25
@Travis34 $25

Last edited:
Good afternoon brothers. We are $125.00 away from better enhancing, and upgrading our beloved Dolphins site that we all enjoy so much. If you can afford to donate to the cause it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot and have a great day!
John

Last edited:
I just downloaded the XenForo 2.1 locally and is going to apply it to a local backup of FinHeaven to see what works out of the box and what I need to write manual scripts to update. Sometime next week I should be far enough in the upgrade to get it up on a protected server that donators and VIP members will get access to so that we can test things out before making the final switch.

Exciting updates to follow ;-)

I just downloaded the XenForo 2.1 locally and is going to apply it to a local backup of FinHeaven to see what works out of the box and what I need to write manual scripts to update. Sometime next week I should be far enough in the upgrade to get it up on a protected server that donators and VIP members will get access to so that we can test things out before making the final switch.

Exciting updates to follow ;-)
Sounds great Henrik, looking forward to it! :up:

Back
Top Bottom