Finheaven Needs Your Help | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Needs Your Help

More is ALWAYS better!

These extra $275 goes straight to the update for licenses of the forum software and individual plug-ins that we use.

We still need the regular $650 to pay for the servers and traffic. Ads do very little in the off season but the server costs the same :-(

These extra $275 goes straight to the update for licenses of the forum software and individual plug-ins that we use.

We still need the regular $650 to pay for the servers and traffic. Ads do very little in the off season but the server costs the same :-(
I'll lend a hand to help see we generate more and I'm sure the regular boys will help with the effort. Although very generous, It's not fair you should shoulder the load each month. It's very kind of you and I for one, am very appreciative as I know many here are. We have too many active members that are on here on a daily basis for you to carry that burden. Thanks again Henrik!

I'll lend a hand to help see we generate more and I'm sure the regular boys will help with the effort. Although very generous, It's not fair you should shoulder the load each month. It's very kind of you and I for one, am very appreciative as I know many here are. We have too many active members that are on here on a daily basis for you to carry that burden. Thanks again Henrik!
I agree sir. If we could get some new brothers every month to pitch in, especially the off season it would be a tremendous help. It would give brother Henrik and this kick ass staff the tools to keep this site rocking with limited issues with new enhancements in the future. That is why I for one try to help out as much as I can for this site, and the brotherhood has been fantastic for me. To me the lounge in itself is worth a yearly VIP membership at the very least. :ffic:

I agree sir. If we could get some new brothers every month to pitch in, especially the off season it would be a tremendous help. It would give brother Henrik and this kick *** staff the tools to keep this site rocking with limited issues with new enhancements in the future. That is why I for one try to help out as much as I can for this site, and the brotherhood has been fantastic for me. To me the lounge in itself is worth a yearly VIP membership at the very least. :ffic:
Right on John! I know you're on board with the effort as you ALWAYS are, you are one of the biggest driving forces here and are always looking to do your part to help the site. We need more Brothers like you around, we'd be in pretty good shape if I must say so myself. :ffic:

Right on John! I know you're on board with the effort as you ALWAYS are, you are one of the biggest driving forces here and are always looking to do your part to help the site. We need more Brothers like you around, we'd be in pretty good shape if I must say so myself. :ffic:
I appreciate the kind words brother, however this is a team effort. I am just one of the spokes on the wheel.:cheers: Brothers such as yourself keep smiles on my face. Thanks for being an outstanding contributor.:ffic:

Henrik, I'm willing to put up $50 but I don't have a PayPal account and I'm a little leery of them of them since I got burned sending money to Tatum. I said $50 before and kept waiting for a direction for a credit card donation! Please Advise!

Henrik, I'm willing to put up $50 but I don't have a PayPal account and I'm a little leery of them of them since I got burned sending money to Tatum. I said $50 before and kept waiting for a direction for a credit card donation! Please Advise!

Go like you are going to use Paypal and when you get to the screen where you sign in to paypal at the bottom there are credit card options

If you still have a problem any of the staff members would be happy to help.

Go like you are going to use Paypal and when you get to the screen where you sign in to paypal at the bottom there are credit card options

If you still have a problem any of the staff members would be happy to help.
Got it figured out, $50 coming your way!

Back
Top Bottom