FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a blast John :brewskis:

We'll be expecting some great pictures when you finish vacationing.

Got it this weekend.

FHt_zpsjmpptyjl.jpeg

Thanks again, Disturbed Shifty for all you hard work and effort. Great stuff.

Got this beauty yesterday in the 'asphalt' color, thanks again DisturbedShifty! :
Finheaven Tee_Asphalt2.png

One word of advice if you purchased teh dark blue shirts do not wash them with whites. I got some stuck to the shirt and we are doing the second washing now so hopefully it comes out. If it doesn't i will be ordering another shirt.

Purchased! Thanks for making this available. Proud to wear a finheaven t shirt and support his awesome forum!

Bitter subject for me as years ago I won a contest and Andrew never sent me my FH t-shirt. I will not be buying one until that debt is paid. :hump:

Bitter subject for me as years ago I won a contest and Andrew never sent me my FH t-shirt. I will not be buying one until that debt is paid. :hump:
Who the hell is Andrew?
any chances these prices go down?
Just keep track of the site. They go on sale from time to time. To be honest though the actual price of the shirts isn't bad. It's the shipping and handling that is ridiculous. Instead of using a flat rate through the US Mail they use that DHL company that cranks up the over all price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom