FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven shirts on sale NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original owner and founder of this place we call home. Might be before your time.

Ahh. Well considering he is long gone I don't think you are ever going to get that shirt. Not to mention that was a shirt with the shark/dolphin logo. So now would be a great time to get a new shirt with the much cooler logo. Though I might be bias about which logo is cooler.

since the season is about to begin, can you guys consider a sale? I would love to get two.
are they pre-shrunk?

Ahh. Well considering he is long gone I don't think you are ever going to get that shirt. Not to mention that was a shirt with the shark/dolphin logo. So now would be a great time to get a new shirt with the much cooler logo. Though I might be bias about which logo is cooler.

LOL...this is true. Who knows where is is now....but he freaking owes me a t-shirt. I used to have live Miami Dolphins Chat Room back in the day. He initially tried to get my site and this site to merge when launched. I was so close to having the keys to this joint. However, something seemed shady about him (maybe it was his age) and I declined the offer to be partners. Seems my feelings were on point seeing as I never got my shirt. :crazy:

Ordered one black tank original logo and one royal heather t-shirt with the speedster. Cool designs, thank you for the hard work.

PS, the shirts appear to be on sale right now.

how much are the shirts by the way??? and did anyone get a hoodie???

Hey Shifty, any chance TeePublic would put your designs on a coffee mug? I got an email from them today advertising coffee mugs. It would be nice to sip on my morning coffee with a Finheaven mug :wakeup:

Hey Shifty, any chance TeePublic would put your designs on a coffee mug? I got an email from them today advertising coffee mugs. It would be nice to sip on my morning coffee with a Finheaven mug :wakeup:
I have to select the option. I got the email too and plan on adding the option. I just haven't had a chance to sit down at my computer to do it yet. I will when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom