FinHeaven Site Announcement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
To All of Our Loyal Fans:

This time of year we reach out to you to ask you to donate to help keep FinHeaven alive. Each year we run at a slight loss. This past year we gained ground and had a better year than prior, but still ended up at a deficit. I want to emphasize that the site isn't free. We have thousands of visitors who consume tons of bandwidth. The way we are able to stay live during games and big news is because of the investment we make in the servers and back end. You come here for a reason and if you appreciate and like what we do...then please help.

At the top menu of the page is a yellow "Make a Donation" button. Every little bit helps so do not be discouraged if you can only give $1 or $5. Now here is the sad statistic...even thought this site runs at a loss and has the largest most loyal fan base in the web, less than 1% of the fans who visit donate to this site. If half of those gave $5 then the site would be supported for the next two years. That's right...less than 1% of our visitors do anything to help us all enjoy this home for crazy passionate Dolphin fans. Remember Finheaven is a fan site owned and run by fans...and that is at an annual loss that is personally funded because we love this place. No big company or team support here. Fans just like you run and operate so we can all have Finheaven. So we ask of you...to give and help support the site. One of the BEST ways you can donate is by becoming a VIP. Next to the donate button is the "Join VIP" button. If you click that it will help you donate $18.65 for a one year membership. Not only do you help the site by becoming a VIP you also get access to a private VIP forum for SERIOUS fans where the depth and knowledge of the posts are the best. This has grown so much this past year and your favorite posters like to hang out there and go in depth about the team. You also get a live chat feature (like Facebook) where you can talk with VIP members anytime you want and participate in our live game chats which are a great way to share the game experience.

So why not help? I know everyone has tight money but for the price of a couple of beers, or pizza you can really help keep us alive. We appreciate those of you who give every year and hope that we see many more VIP members. Who knows maybe someday the fans will rally around this site and I would never have to make this post again. That would be cool.

Matt
Owner
FinHeaven

Hey!! I was first!!! Payment made! $20, hope it helps!

This is the best Fins site of all, thanks for everything Matt!

Thanks Amspeed13 and Finjim!! Donation received and COOL Donator badges issued! Let's hope there are many other awesome true fans like you !

Phinatic8U that would be AWESOME. You are an amazing fan and a great friend of the site.

I'm going to donate and become a VIP next month. I wish I could do it today, but my job isn't re-opening until then. Once I return, I'll definitely do it. Despite the fact that I've only been on here for a few days, I am enjoying myself enough to help the cause.

You have my word, next month I donate. :up:

I'm going to donate and become a VIP next month. I wish I could do it today, but my job isn't re-opening until then. Once I return, I'll definitely do it. Despite the fact that I've only been on here for a few days, I am enjoying myself enough to help the cause.

You have my word, next month I donate. :up:

Imma post this in my sig :lol:

So everytime you see me post you remember this

J/K Ha.

Once my wife is back to work, and we get right in our bills, which should be by summer, I will definitely get the VIP membership and will also help donate. I wish I could do it now. I love this site. Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks Phinpaul and 13Dolfan87 for your donations! They help and we need it. I am hooking you up with cool donator badges!

I'll give a penny for every time I've bashed Ireland, should be worth $20 or $30.

Imma post this in my sig :lol:

So everytime you see me post you remember this

J/K Ha.

Hahaha. Don't worry, I'll remember. I don't have any DolFan friends when I live. That's why I came here! That way we can all laugh and cry together. The last thing I want is for this to disappear.

Back
Top Bottom