Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

At the top of the sticky threads you'll find a button on the right side that says start new thread. That's where you can post an article about something Dolphin related. The term forum is used to describe all the threads in that particular section such as the Lounge or the main Dolphins forum.
Before you start one be sure there is not another thread already started on that same subject.
You should also have some link to back up what you are saying like an online article
If you just want to make a comment and have nothing to back it up except your opinion just reply to an existing thread on that subject.

Hope that helps.

At the top of the sticky threads you'll find a button on the right side that says start new thread. That's where you can post an article about something Dolphin related. The term forum is used to describe all the threads in that particular section such as the Lounge or the main Dolphins forum.
Before you start one be sure there is not another thread already started on that same subject.
You should also have some link to back up what you are saying like an online article
If you just want to make a comment and have nothing to back it up except your opinion just reply to an existing thread on that subject.

Hope that helps.
It did. Thanks.

did we sell our souls in the early 70's and 80's? and is this the punishment in its place watching the Patriots win?
I wasn't alive yet so if we did I'd be awfully upset considering I never saw the good years!

Probably the one of the ones that are ex-military. I know I wouldn't win. Because, you know, The Force isn't real and I just can't choke people out from afar.
My money is on bump. That's a crazy dude

You'd get my vote however if you are getting your ass kicked in March madness and you need a little 'support' who ya gonna call

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom