Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Landscape mode has gone to **** on iOS.
Nobody likes **** on their landscape and especially not in their IOS.

A few questions: did this happen after the recent updates to IOS? If so it might be an issue on their end, not ours. Do you have a screenshot for us to look at?

@Henrik

Last edited:

A few questions: did this happen after the recent updates to IOS? If so it might be an issue on their end, not ours. Do you have a screenshot for us to look at?

@Henrik
I have a screenshot you can look at... :sxy:

@Henrik
E_0dEg7VEAk8ZFQ

Can someone give me directions? I'm looking for the section where the fans aren't about instant gratification. The place where the people still believe it takes experience and continuity to develop players. Does a place like that still exist?

Can someone give me directions? I'm looking for the section where the fans aren't about instant gratification. The place where the people still believe it takes experience and continuity to develop players. Does a place like that still exist?
This should help...
CROPPED-map-territory-1200.jpg

Same answer join Club

Our Club section has none of the BS stuff in the main.
Serous posters who think before they post
Monthly awards and big payout contests

Guys does anyone know a legit website I can pay to watch the fins play in the Uk? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom