The Man Behind The Curtain
Proprietor
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Me...
Sheep Farm GIF by TLC
Stop it @13marino13 ! You have been politely asked to not share pics nor videos of your personal Harem. LOL

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Finheaven Staff, what does football happiness feel like?
It is like going to grandma's house when you are a little boy. You get a warm hug that seems to cure all that troubles you. Her house smells like fresh baked cookies and warm perked coffee. There are treasures to explore from a bygone era and soon you think this is the coolest place on Earth.

However it doesn't last, soon she's much older and misplaced her teeth and glasses in the house somewhere. The place smells of piss and something noticeably rotten but try as you may to find whatever it is you can't seem to locate where the smell is coming from. Reality sets in and you stand there, looking around remembering the glorious past and think to yourself "this is what I have to look forward too" and you say to yourself "if I could just have a few more moments of Grandma's house when I was a kid, I'd die happy".

Last edited:

-=DolfanDave=-

Club Member
Reaction score
It is like going to grandma's house when you are a little boy. You get a warm hug that seems to cure all that troubles you. Her house smells like fresh baked cookies and warm perked coffee. There are treasures to explore from a bygone era and soon you thinks this is the coolest place on Earth.

However it doesn't last, soon she's much older and misplaced her teeth and glasses in the house somewhere. The place smells of piss and something noticeably rotten but try as you may to find whatever it is you can't seem to locate where the smell is coming from. Reality sets in and you stand there, looking around remember the glorious past and think to yourself "this is what I have to look forward too" and you think to yourself "if I could just have a few more moments of Grandma's house when I was a kid, I'd die happy".

Wow. Not the answer I was expecting but probably the one I deserve.

You paint quite the picture, Sir. I could almost smell the grandma piss as I was reading your post and reminiscing.

Top Bottom