Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Hey FH staff, a brain teaser of sorts

There are three ants walking behind each other in a line when the king ant approaches the three ants with his two bodyguard ants and stops them.

King ant asks the first ant “how many ants behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind him snd replies “two sir”

The king approaches the second ant and asks “How many ants are behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind her snd replies “one sir”

The king ant finally approaches the third ant and asks “how many ants are behind you?” The ant turns around looks behind him snd replies “five sir”.

Why?
Assuming one male ant is going to town with the one female ant, this all makes perfect sense at least if they are doing a reverse cowgirl since one ant is pointing the opposite direction.

Assuming one male ant is going to town with the one female ant, this all makes perfect sense at least if they are doing a reverse cowgirl since one ant is pointing the opposite direction.
There ain’t no punana being touched in this scenario and the king and his bodyguards approached from the front :-))

Guys wanna sponsor someone for 347 to celebrate my second year on finheaven. How much is it again and when does my own one need renewing?

Thanks

Just donate $25 and put in remarks "Club membership for (exact username) " and we will take care of it

Guys, I’m actually going to put 100 bucks in a couple of hours.

I’d like to renew my own 347 but can’t renember when it’s up so can you kindly hold on to my $25 and renew when it’s due?

. I’d like to sponsor delvin
. If Nbp81 doesn’t have membership
. One pick for the admin staff to choose for your hard work keeping us in line etc…

Can that all be done if I just make one payment rather than 4 separate ones?

Thanks

In consideration of their dedication despite the vast difference in time and distance, I am proposing an appreciation banner, either this or like this, for our Aussie fans including but not limited to Ozfin and Buff

1636842574240.png

In consideration of their dedication despite the vast difference in time and distance, I am proposing an appreciation banner, either this or like this, for our Aussie fans including but not limited to Ozfin and Buff

View attachment 88486
Oi Oi Oi!!

View attachment 88486

I like it

rock star kangaroo GIF

View attachment 88486

Think you should recognise ALL overseas fans.
Especially if they
A - take the time to follow the Fins from aboard as many ain't ex-pats and it isn't the high profile sport in their country.
B - Contribute regularly to the site.

Think you should recognise ALL overseas fans.
Especially if they
A - take the time to follow the Fins from aboard as many ain't ex-pats and it isn't the high profile sport in their country.
B - Contribute regularly to the site.
Damn, that's a lot of badges...
Work Working GIF by NBC

Back
Top Bottom