Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Question: I flew in Thursday and I am in Deerfield, I am usually at embassy suites, this time i tried the Wyndham, this will be my 14th year that I've come down from NJ and my 16th home game. Well, haven't been to a game in 5 years, I have orange parking pass. I always park in orange 1. Is coming in off the Florida Turnpike still the best way into that lot? OH MAN I AM STOKED..

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?!
WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 13 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 8 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE ITS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?!
WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 13 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 8 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE ITS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Dear Ozfin,

We are working to resolve the problem. Unfortunately I have hindered my abilities as well, as you can see I understand your issues, at least you got an Iphone in exchange, all I got was a shity driod with the bold and underline stuck on. Very frustrating to say the least but we are working our best to resolve things . Fishy and 13 are still 100% functional to my knowledge as they took a Nancy Regan approach and "just said no". Henrik is also safe because she isn't southeast Asian.

P.S. - I thought that was a roast beef sandwich but upon turning my phone sideways I now understand what I exchanged pictures of with that old woman. 🌮 We now have a great repour and we are working on getting her out of her home for a night if you want in. Let us know...............

Sincerely,

-NY8123

Dear Ozfin,

We are working to resolve the problem. Unfortunately I have hindered my abilities as well, as you can see I understand your issues, at least you got an Iphone in exchange, all I got was a ****y driod with the bold and underline stuck on. Very frustrating to say the least but we are working our best to resolve things . Fishy and 13 are still 100% functional to my knowledge as they took a Nancy Regan approach and "just said no". Henrik is also safe because she isn't southeast Asian.

P.S. - I thought that was a roast beef sandwich but upon turning my phone sideways I now understand what I exchanged pictures of with that old woman. 🌮 We now have a great repour and we are working on getting her out of her home for a night if you want in. Let us know...............

Sincerely,

-NY8123
YOU'RE RIGHT, FISH AND I BOTH SAID NO. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT OBVIOUS SCAM...

Back
Top Bottom