Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

If @Henrik gets incarcerated for
well you can just imagine!
has he, like Steve Ross, made any succession plans for FH?
He'll run it like the Mob, from his cell...
David Spade Help GIF by Emmys

If @Henrik gets incarcerated for
well you can just imagine!
has he, like Steve Ross, made any succession plans for FH?
Yes and upon review it seems very thorough, Fishy gets the lounge Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Sunday. 13 and I split the mods 50/50. Ms. Henrik gets to handle Henrik's backend stuff and the other days not mentioned are left as a free for all.

Yes and upon review it seems very thorough, Fishy gets the lounge Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Sunday. 13 and I split the mods 50/50. Ms. Henrik gets to handle Henrik's backend stuff and the other days not mentioned are left as a free for all.
The mods "working feverishly" under 13 has got to be one of his wet dreams!

Last edited:
There's an unsettling rumor circulating beneath the surface that @Henrik claims to be Swedish given his devotion to Abba, but in reality was born and bred in northern Denmark.

Can anyone please verify this?
Yes I can indeed. In having met the man in person recently I can verify that he is indeed Swedish and does rock an Abba shirt like no one's business but what dancing queen wouldn't wear an Abba shirt man!!! The northern Denmark rumors are completely fictitious, a futile attempt to slander his true blonde hair, blue eyed legacy. He is however most likely the father of several south-east Asian children currently scouring 23andme for their dad!

Hopefully this clears things up a bit. :UP:

Yes I can indeed. In having met the man in person recently I can verify that he is indeed Swedish and does rock an Abba shirt like no one's business but what dancing queen wouldn't wear an Abba shirt man!!! The northern Denmark rumors are completely fictitious, a futile attempt to slander his true blonde hair, blue eyed legacy. He is however most likely the father of several south-east Asian children currently scouring 23andme for their dad!

Hopefully this clears things up a bit. :UP:

Yes there is no question @Henrik's got ABBA down pat.....................evilgrin0007.gif

image (5).jpg

Is the McCormick onion flavoring any good?

MCCORMICK® ONION POWDER​

McCormick Onion Powder is always made from California-grown onions. So convenient, it makes it easy to add savory richness to just about any dish ̶ from soups and sauces to vegetables, chicken, hamburgers, and ass.

I'd say give it a shot, whatta ya got to lose? :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

MCCORMICK® ONION POWDER​

McCormick Onion Powder is always made from California-grown onions. So convenient, it makes it easy to add savory richness to just about any dish ̶ from soups and sauces to vegetables, chicken, hamburgers, and ass.

I'd say give it a shot, whatta ya got to lose? :shrug:
depending on the staff member, my hand or my virginity.

Back
Top Bottom