Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

depending on the staff member, my hand or my virginity.
Depending on your staff, in your hand, dealing with your virginity

The perfect trifecta for some McCormick’s onion scent!

im horny jack nicholson GIF

depending on the staff member, my hand or my virginity.
We here at Finheaven love all flavors! Onion, garlic, paprika....you name it!

If you want to add some spice to your life we say absolutely!! Throw some paprika on that hand and rub one out! If you want a pro NY tip try cayane pepper, it really spices things up!

Can anyone add this pic to my signature under my Tua one? It won’t let me add it myself. Thanks In advance bitches.

A4BC5B52-680A-4CD9-9C9D-CA64E088ABED.jpeg

My penis is itchy. Will onion powder relieve this condition if dusted liberally on the affected area, or should I try removing it from the sheep?

My penis is itchy. Will onion powder relieve this condition if dusted liberally on the affected area, or should I try removing it from the sheep?
Dear Bump,

There are a few resident experts with more knowledge in the Ovis aries region and I'll defer all comments on that topic to our precious metal member.

However when it comes to "dusting your nether regions" I'm your man. Do NOT and I mean never go directly to onion powder in the affected area! This will give you a "howdy hoo-ha" and not in a good way. Always start with leafy spices and then work your way up to ground spice as a general rule of thumb. The rule of 2-4-6, 2 weeks leaf blend dusting, 2 more weeks of blended leaf / ground spice dusting and then 2 weeks of ground spices for a six week cycle progressively working towards your peppers.

Please dust liberally and wash your hand after :UP:

Dear Bump,

There are a few resident experts with more knowledge in the Ovis aries region and I'll defer all comments on that topic to our precious metal member.

However when it comes to "dusting your nether regions" I'm your man. Do NOT and I mean never go directly to onion powder in the affected area! This will give you a "howdy hoo-ha" and not in a good way. Always start with leafy spices and then work your way up to ground spice as a general rule of thumb. The rule of 2-4-6, 2 weeks leaf blend dusting, 2 more weeks of blended leaf / ground spice dusting and then 2 weeks of ground spices for a six week cycle progressively working towards your peppers.

Please dust liberally and wash your hand after :UP:
Outstanding! Mabel-Lou will be relieved.

Back
Top Bottom