Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

If we had positive posters who post more than 6 times in an eight-month period, we would by far outnumber them.
There's a difference between being a troll and being negative, to each his own.
We remove trolls, not opposition opinions. If you come across an actual troll, please let us know... :shrug:

There is a difference in opposing views and the same batch of folks who show up when it is bad week. And then disappear when stuff is going right. Since you mention my post count, that can’t be helped. Work and family life prevent me from posting more if at all. But this has been bugging me for a while. The free board is unreadable. Thanks for the audience.

There is a difference in opposing views and the same batch of folks who show up when it is bad week. And then disappear when stuff is going right. Since you mention my post count, that can’t be helped. Work and family life prevent me from posting more if at all. But this has been bugging me for a while. The free board is unreadable. Thanks for the audience.
Brother there are a couple of options. Skip over their posts, put them on ignore, and or post more in the club forum. I personally don't care about your post count, but the quality and thought process behind it. Have a great night! John

Last edited:
@Henrik

Based on your staff, do you actually go out of your way to background vet them in search of kindred sexual deviants?

View attachment 126422
We are well aware of the sexual deviants out there and have an internal system to sus them out and expose them. All staff has been fully vetted and the results remain confidential...
1672512449030.png

Thumbs down button….. can we please get it back?

Waited years for it.
We gave it a shot.... did not work the way we had hoped...

(too bad you can't dislike this post)
Darkwing Duck Tease GIF

Thumbs down button….. can we please get it back?

Waited years for it.
We here at Finheaven believe that positive reinforcement and whole hearted support of the individual is the best route to go. Nobody likes a thumb where they haven't ask you to put it, it ends up smelling like **** in the end.

In lieu of the a wayward thumbing please try these nifty options:
🥵🤬:CMON:13M13::clumpy:ny1::ny::bobdole::vaark:dead::bang:

Back
Top Bottom