Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

If there was ever another hero outside of Deadpool who deserves a rated R flix it was Spwan. That movie was a terrible interpretation of the comics. I'd love to see it redone the proper way.
Todd McFarlane is shopping around a script he wrote right now. The way he is talking it is much more like the animated series where you don't really see Spawn straight on. He lurks in the shadows and you only see parts of the costume. Because of that it is going to be more horror/thriller type of movie.

@Buddy
Does anyone exist who's ever said anything bad about you?

(and if so, can you elaborate?)

You've obviously never met my wife or ex-wife! @phins_4_ever , @Sons Of Shula, and @Spesh want to throw rocks at me at least a couple times a month. However, I do try really hard not to be an A-hole and succeed most of the time.

@Buddy let's all guess his heritage! Lmfao. Sometimes I wish certain staff conversations could be made public!! Buddy's heritage debate in a staff thread is one of them hahahhaahhaahahaahahahahahaa.

@Buddy let's all guess his heritage! Lmfao. Sometimes I wish certain staff conversations could be made public!! Buddy's heritage debate in a staff thread is one of them hahahhaahhaahahaahahahahahaa.

I have truly laughed my ass off at the assumptions about my ethnicity. @GoonBoss and @TheWalrus can't let the cat out of the bag.

You've obviously never met my wife or ex-wife! @phins_4_ever , @Sons Of Shula, and @Spesh want to throw rocks at me at least a couple times a month. However, I do try really hard not to be an A-hole and succeed most of the time.

I try to throw boulders but they bounce off you like pebbles. I consider you a good man despite our differences. And no need bothering to return the kind words, I'm well aware that I am an unstable asshole. LOL

My bipolar inclinations stem from my former profession. Much like this guy.

I try to throw boulders but they bounce off you like pebbles. I consider you a good man despite our differences. And no need bothering to return the kind words, I'm well aware that I am an unstable *******. LOL

My bipolar inclinations stem from my former profession. Much like this guy.

I could totally see that! Hahaha

You are still my boy Blue!
k5ZbfT.gif

What does the fox say?

Despite what the song says, the Fantastic Mr. Fox said, "I understand what your saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm going to ignore your advice." He would fit right in at the POFO!

Despite what the song says, the Fantastic Mr. Fox said, "I understand what your saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm going to ignore your advice." He would fit right in at the POFO!
Doesn't a fox bark?

Back
Top Bottom