Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Finheaven is freezing up on me lately. What do I do?

Dear Dolphin Mule,

The last thing we need or want is for your beloved Finheaven to freeze up on you. We strive for greatness here at Finheaven and generally like to provide warm solutions to your frozen issues. With that said did you empty your browser cache? Good browser hygiene goes a long way to resolve issues, Persian Kitty and other exotic pet sites tend to clutter up the background with many hard items and this causes multiple things to get jammed over and over which usually leads to a large amount of buffering and then a large lag time until all the cookies are released.

Sincerely,

- F.H. Staff.

Dear Dolphin Mule,

The last thing we need or want is for your beloved Finheaven to freeze up on you. We strive for greatness here at Finheaven and generally like to provide warm solutions to your frozen issues. With that said did you empty your browser cache? Good browser hygiene goes a long way to resolve issues, Persian Kitty and other exotic pet sites tend to clutter up the background with many hard items and this causes multiple things to get jammed over and over which usually leads to a large amount of buffering and then a large lag time until all the cookies are released.

Sincerely,

- F.H. Staff.
Or...
359.gif

What’s the collective noun for a group of FH mods/admins?
A huddle?
Dear Neptune,

In the attempt to include everyone it would be called "Three Amigos, Four Musketeers and One Stray Kitty".

Hope this helps and I'll let you figure out who's who.

Back
Top Bottom