Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

For the love of God, it's a WHETstone.

But yes, you wet a whetstone. Unless it's a very fine grit.
They suck. Tried multiple times following youtube videos and it gets meh level sharper after multiple tries. Bring them to Ace Hardware to have them really sharpened.

Has anyone ever figured out what a woman really wants?

When you understand why pizza is made circular, cut into triangles and comes in a square box you will know women.
Just remember to get the meat lovers ones and avoid the anchovies.

Last edited:
What the **** kind of pizza joint do you frequent that makes it that simple?

The one were the owner had a nice circular bum, showed were their triangle was and yes the box ..............might leave that to your imagination.
Yes she was a meat eater............................evilgrin0007.gif

A daddy goat meets a mummy goat and they have a special cuddle
Baby goats or kids are created

The Office Reaction GIF

When you understand why pizza is made circular, cut into triangles and comes in a square box you will know women.
Just remember to get the meat lovers ones and avoid the anchovies.
I love the anchovies.. my ex would get so upset if heaven forbid, my half anchovie pizza order co-mingled inadvertently with her pepperoni half.

I love the anchovies.. my ex would get so upset if heaven forbid, my half anchovie pizza order co-mingled inadvertently with her pepperoni half.

While most exes can cease to exist in my mind, that was a clear pizza protocol violation.

At a fantasy football draft one year, one of the people there insisted on having black olives on one of the pies, then proceeded to not eat a single slice of the black olive pizza. This was over 20 years ago, and he still hears about it from time to time.

What's at the bottom of the Oak Island money pit?

After all these years of digging, mystery, and more suspense than a season finale of a soap opera, you'd expect it to be a pirate's treasure or the Holy Grail or something, right? But nope! You know what's really down there? Socks. Yeah, you heard me right, socks.

Why socks, you ask? Well, you know how in every load of laundry, there's always that one sock that goes missing? Yep, they've all been teleporting to the Oak Island Money Pit. It's a sock paradise down there, a veritable vortex of vanished footwear.

And it's not just any socks. It's the good ones. The ones that match your favorite outfit, the ones that are oh-so-comfortable, the ones that make you feel like you're walking on a cloud. The Money Pit is where they all end up, having a grand old time without us.

So, next time you lose a sock, don't blame the washing machine. It's probably partying it up in the Oak Island Money Pit with all its long-lost sock buddies. The real treasure? Turns out it's been on our feet all along!

After all these years of digging, mystery, and more suspense than a season finale of a soap opera, you'd expect it to be a pirate's treasure or the Holy Grail or something, right? But nope! You know what's really down there? Socks. Yeah, you heard me right, socks.

Why socks, you ask? Well, you know how in every load of laundry, there's always that one sock that goes missing? Yep, they've all been teleporting to the Oak Island Money Pit. It's a sock paradise down there, a veritable vortex of vanished footwear.

And it's not just any socks. It's the good ones. The ones that match your favorite outfit, the ones that are oh-so-comfortable, the ones that make you feel like you're walking on a cloud. The Money Pit is where they all end up, having a grand old time without us.

So, next time you lose a sock, don't blame the washing machine. It's probably partying it up in the Oak Island Money Pit with all its long-lost sock buddies. The real treasure? Turns out it's been on our feet all along!

Socks!!!!
Just be careful the crusty ones are @Henrik’s............:DWN:

Back
Top Bottom