Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

@Buddy do you wear boots and a cowboy hat everywhere? Thats how I imagine you

@Buddy do you wear boots and a cowboy hat everywhere? Thats how I imagine you

I do wear boots a lot but not cowboy hats. I'm probably far more eclectic than you might imagine. Everything from Sapphire Lounge (bowling shirt/Guy Fierri style) to Bugachi Uomo (Italian dress shirt) in my closet. Not much for western shirts or cowboy hats but I do like my boots. I probably wear dress shirts (Robert Graham, Thomas Dean, Paul Frederick, etc.) and Tommy Bahama shirts with khakis or jeans more than anything. I'm a redneck with a bit of style. Oh yeah, I wear pink and purple a lot too...go figure.

I do wear boots a lot but not cowboy hats. I'm probably far more eclectic than you might imagine. Everything from Sapphire Lounge (bowling shirt/Guy Fierri style) to Bugachi Uomo (Italian dress shirt) in my closet. Not much for western shirts or cowboy hats but I do like my boots. I probably wear dress shirts (Robert Graham, Thomas Dean, Paul Frederick, etc.) and Tommy Bahama shirts with khakis or jeans more than anything. I'm a redneck with a bit of style. Oh yeah, I wear pink and purple a lot too...go figure.
"boots"
classic-uggs.jpg

I'd rather go barefoot tha to wear Uggs! I prefer cowboy boots with a square toe that are made out of some reptile. Caiman and lizard are really nice, imo. Ostrich works in lieu of reptiles as well. These are much more my style:
c87adad8-bf00-4a35-8102-40406594cdc1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord, you probably take longer to get dressed than your wife lol. I'm tshirt, shorts and flip flops pretty much everywhere . Every now again I'll throw on a button up shirt or jeans.

Good lord, you probably take longer to get dressed than your wife lol. I'm tshirt, shorts and flip flops pretty much everywhere . Every now again I'll throw on a button up shirt or jeans.

I'm at work every business day and it requires the upper end of business casual. On the weekends I tone it down. At least I don't have to wear a suit and tie.

Hey that's more my thing or at least it use to be when I lived in Miami. Buddy's more a sophisticated redneck like NY
Plus Hawaiian shirts don't go well with boots ;)

Back
Top Bottom