Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

FinHeaven Staff

FinHeaven Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, this is your chance Finheaven members to ask the staff members of Finheaven the questions that are burning on your mind. (If you feel an acutal burning on your mind, or anywhere else for that matter, call a doctor, and also inform the prostitute you recently visited that she may need to do the same thing.)

Disclaimer: All posts will be moderated, and we will answer the ones we feel like.

I think we should reword the title to Ask the staff questions
I always thought AMA meant against medical advice :confused:

That wasn't a joke brother Nick. I once left a hospital without the doctor's ok and had to sign a form with that title AMA
Buddy and Gonzo probably know this.

That wasn't a joke brother Nick. I once left a hospital without the doctor's ok and had to sign a form with that title AMA
Buddy and Gonzo probably know this.
I got ya. Sorry :)

Actually it's a funny story. A few years back i spent a few days in the Hospital. My doctor visited late in the day and said everything looks good so you can go home tomorrow. Tomorrow came around and no one could find this guy and the nurses said he was the only one who could ok me going home. Morning turned to afternoon and i said **** it and left. The nurses chase me down and made me sign that AMA form to cover their butts should I die on the way home I guess. It was the same as a GFY notice brother NY or at least that how i took it at the time :)

Back
Top Bottom