Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

The more intriguing question would be, who doesn't... :shrug:
Worst I've ever done is steal from Walmart. I used to work at a McDonald's that was in the Walmart. I would take product into the McDonald's, hide it in the ceiling, then take it at a later date.

McDonald's figured out what I was doing but couldn't prove it. So they fired me for eating chicken nuggets on the clock. Lol!

That's the last super bad thing I've ever done.

Worst I've ever done is steal from Walmart. I used to work at a McDonald's that was in the Walmart. I would take product into the McDonald's, hide it in the ceiling, then take it at a later date.

McDonald's figured out what I was doing but couldn't prove it. So they fired me for eating chicken nuggets on the clock. Lol!

That's the last super bad thing I've ever done.
dem were the most expensive nuggets you ever ate for sure... What kind of dipping sauce?

Hell, I brag about my ****ed up ****. :lol:

You need shame to have skeletons in the closet ... Mine have bleached bones from sitting in the sun.
If @BobDole were still a mod, we'd be speculating about the number of dead hookers in basement bathtubs dissolving in lime - which would probably get the overall nod.

Hell, I brag about my ****ed up ****. :lol:

You need shame to have skeletons in the closet ... Mine have bleached bones from sitting in the sun.
no one is surprised by this; I just wish you'd be more conscientious practicing social distancing

1587743875522.png

I’ve been a member since 2006. I don’t post that much but I am curious to how the system works with Rookie and so on. How many posts needed?

I’ve been a member since 2006. I don’t post that much but I am curious to how the system works with Rookie and so on. How many posts needed?
:lol: No idea. I went the custom user title route years ago and never looked back.

Maybe 50?

100?

38 posts in 14 years? Supreme lurker!!! :lol:

Time to step it up and start posting. Have you checked out the Lounge?

The next level you will earn is Scout Team at 100 posts.

We would be happy to have you posting with us brother
Lots of fun threads and an easy way to get your post count up

Back
Top Bottom