Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

1......I've been here since almost hte beginning, i was lurking for years before i became a member...so...Has anyone actually ever been shipped anything that has their address listed in here. For some reason i feel the only thing that would ever get sent out is a big bag of Csonka dried dog ****.

2...AIM...umm thats been shut down for 3 years, but did anyone else ever use aim to get random pieces of ass or just me...Charlotte chat was nice and normally 3 deep.

3...ICQ... ummm, thats been gone for probably 17-18 years...but did anyone else ever use ICQ to get piece of ass or just me...(it had the random selection feature, it didnt need 20 questions)

4...yahoo messenger....see aim... but when i went to check when it shut down, it might be possible you can locate old chats (hopefully pic messages)

5...how hard is it to edit the about me pages, elsewhise im putting Crumpdaddy in the slots for all my messenger names.

btw awesome job guys, i really do need to donate more once my hours are uncut and my wife gets back to work

1......I've been here since almost hte beginning, i was lurking for years before i became a member...so...Has anyone actually ever been shipped anything that has their address listed in here. For some reason i feel the only thing that would ever get sent out is a big bag of Csonka dried dog ****.

2...AIM...umm thats been shut down for 3 years, but did anyone else ever use aim to get random pieces of *** or just me...Charlotte chat was nice and normally 3 deep.

3...ICQ... ummm, thats been gone for probably 17-18 years...but did anyone else ever use ICQ to get piece of *** or just me...(it had the random selection feature, it didnt need 20 questions)

4...yahoo messenger....see aim... but when i went to check when it shut down, it might be possible you can locate old chats (hopefully pic messages)

5...how hard is it to edit the about me pages, elsewhise im putting Crumpdaddy in the slots for all my messenger names.

btw awesome job guys, i really do need to donate more once my hours are uncut and my wife gets back to work
My ICQ was 300357.... A/S/L?

2...AIM...umm thats been shut down for 3 years, but did anyone else ever use aim to get random pieces of *** or just me...Charlotte chat was nice and normally 3 deep.

3...ICQ... ummm, thats been gone for probably 17-18 years...but did anyone else ever use ICQ to get piece of *** or just me...(it had the random selection feature, it didnt need 20 questions)

Someone once posted me a magazine that had a cool feature on Tannehill. Though I had it shipped to my work address :lol:

How do I put a picture in for my signature? There’s no option to add a pic anymore.
I’d like to have this picture in my signature spot.
E250A43E-08B7-47D2-AE82-573A6ABBD79A.jpeg

Last edited:
rAN5zDq.gif

Back
Top Bottom