Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?
I dumped in a neighbors charcoal grill when I was a kid. Does that meet the criteria of strange? I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done that.
Oh, and there was that time with the $5 hooker...

I dumped in a neighbors charcoal grill when I was a kid. Does that meet the criteria of strange? I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done that.
Oh, and there was that time with the $5 hooker...

Not really. You keep saying your cooking is **** hot. evilgrin0007.gif

Hey, so, like, what happened to User Titles and how do we change them in XenForo? I had mine with my dumb little Larry King in a dolphins hat avatar before the forum switched to XF, and it's kind of been stuck like that ever since. :lol:

Hey, so, like, what happened to User Titles and how do we change them in XenForo? I had mine with my dumb little Larry King in a dolphins hat avatar before the forum switched to XF, and it's kind of been stuck like that ever since. :lol:
Click on your name, then Account Details, then change your custom title and save. Eazy peezy...

Click on your name, then Account Details, then change your custom title and save. Eazy peezy...
Hate to sound like an idiot, but I don't have that option. Is it a premium feature or something?

1604250721640.png

Hmmm, odd. What do you want it to say? I'll change it for you then look into why your account isn't displaying that option...

Back
Top Bottom