Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Another thing that really bugs me is that there seems to be long break a in the game and I can’t really work out why no one is doing anything. I mean there’s the two minute warning and there’s time outs and at the end of each quarter and I guess they have a break if the ball is turned over, like after a punt or td or field goal. Outside of that there seems to be other longer breaks, or maybe I’m imagining it??

I understand nd that they stop for a short while between downs and reorganise for the next play. But what I Don’t understand is why exactly they have longer breaks and when specifically those breaks are.

sorry again for the think question. My excuse is that I’m a Brit and you know we dont get to see much nfl over here.
download-2.jpg

to give you an approx look at our D.

That’s helpful, thanks. I thought van noy was a cornerback, so good to be straightened out. Which areas do you think we should improve? Rowe messed up a couple of times vs. Raiders and was outclassed against chiefs. Maybe there?

That’s helpful, thanks. I thought van noy was a cornerback, so good to be straightened out. Which areas do you think we should improve? Rowe messed up a couple of times vs. Raiders and was outclassed against chiefs. Maybe there?
To be honest I personally am less worried about defense. We need playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. The WR group needs help, Parker being so injury riddled needs to have a compliment plus we need a slot receiver since Grant can't be trusted. Also, any running back not named Gaskin should be considered for replacement.

I like the TE group to be honest and the O-line is improving weekly.

I'd also draft a QB in the later rounds, who knows if Fitz will stay on.

Crimp key would agree with all the above. WR, Offensive line, plus a reserve qb. Only other thing is that Flores is defensive minded. If he needs help there then I’m convinced he’ll draft high to that position. Just not sure where that is.

oh, and platform shoes. We need platform shoes for tua. He’s too short.

Been requesting this one for a while.

Just a simple red thumbs down next to the blue thumbs up!

There is an emoji that says it nicely Michael and I am surprised no body uses it

Marino added it a few months ago I think

:DWN:

These are also good one's to express your dislike

:bnkr::NUTS::shoo::boog::YEAHR::drop::WOW::nah::lie::DTD::BNK::SPNK::dead:

Back
Top Bottom