Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Most have no commission now so E Trade , Robinhood , Ameritrade , Ally

Robinhood has site stoppage when there is high volume so one of the others might be best

I’ve just seen the Mike Shimp storey, what a brave guy. Can we do something for him (I know we need to raise money for finheaven also)

Finheaven is the biggest fins forum so if a few us donated some money in a finheaven fund, Henrik maybe can then deliver the funds on behalf of finheaven to the family. It isn’t just the clubs who take care of their fans but the fan forums also care .., kind of thing.

I’ve just seen the Mike Shimp storey, what a brave guy. Can we do something for him (I know we need to raise money for finheaven also)

Finheaven is the biggest fins forum so if a few us donated some money in a finheaven fund, Henrik maybe can then deliver the funds on behalf of finheaven to the family. It isn’t just the clubs who take care of their fans but the fan forums also care .., kind of thing.
Can you give those who don't know the story some context?

This link tells the story and you can donate here if you like

I did see that I was thinking from finheaven so standpoint standing with our family member and a bit of PR for finheaven. Noted though , I’ll get on doing something for him.

Back
Top Bottom