Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Me...
Sheep Farm GIF by TLC
Stop it @13marino13 ! You have been politely asked to not share pics nor videos of your personal Harem. LOL

Finheaven Staff, what does football happiness feel like?
It is like going to grandma's house when you are a little boy. You get a warm hug that seems to cure all that troubles you. Her house smells like fresh baked cookies and warm perked coffee. There are treasures to explore from a bygone era and soon you think this is the coolest place on Earth.

However it doesn't last, soon she's much older and misplaced her teeth and glasses in the house somewhere. The place smells of piss and something noticeably rotten but try as you may to find whatever it is you can't seem to locate where the smell is coming from. Reality sets in and you stand there, looking around remembering the glorious past and think to yourself "this is what I have to look forward too" and you say to yourself "if I could just have a few more moments of Grandma's house when I was a kid, I'd die happy".

Last edited:
It is like going to grandma's house when you are a little boy. You get a warm hug that seems to cure all that troubles you. Her house smells like fresh baked cookies and warm perked coffee. There are treasures to explore from a bygone era and soon you thinks this is the coolest place on Earth.

However it doesn't last, soon she's much older and misplaced her teeth and glasses in the house somewhere. The place smells of piss and something noticeably rotten but try as you may to find whatever it is you can't seem to locate where the smell is coming from. Reality sets in and you stand there, looking around remember the glorious past and think to yourself "this is what I have to look forward too" and you think to yourself "if I could just have a few more moments of Grandma's house when I was a kid, I'd die happy".

Wow. Not the answer I was expecting but probably the one I deserve.

You paint quite the picture, Sir. I could almost smell the grandma piss as I was reading your post and reminiscing.

Hey Guys, It's Kingfin23. I happen to forget my password since I been on Finheaven near 17 years. Problem is I can't get into that email no more since it's 20 years old. Anything I can do to retain my account? Appreciate it if you can help me.

Hey Guys, It's Kingfin23. I happen to forget my password since I been on Finheaven near 17 years. Problem is I can't get into that email no more since it's 20 years old. Anything I can do to retain my account? Appreciate it if you can help me.

Working on it

Hey FH staff, a brain teaser of sorts

There are three ants walking behind each other in a line when the king ant approaches the three ants with his two bodyguard ants and stops them.

King ant asks the first ant “how many ants behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind him snd replies “two sir”

The king approaches the second ant and asks “How many ants are behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind her snd replies “one sir”

The king ant finally approaches the third ant and asks “how many ants are behind you?” The ant turns around looks behind him snd replies “five sir”.

Why?

Hey FH staff, a brain teaser of sorts

There are three ants walking behind each other in a line when the king ant approaches the three ants with his two bodyguard ants and stops them.

King ant asks the first ant “how many ants behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind him snd replies “two sir”

The king approaches the second ant and asks “How many ants are behind you?” The ant turns round looks behind her snd replies “one sir”

The king ant finally approaches the third ant and asks “how many ants are behind you?” The ant turns around looks behind him snd replies “five sir”.

Why?
C'mon, too easy. The king was approaching from the rear and asked the guy first in line last, so all the ants were behind... :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom