FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hey everyone -

FinHeaven is holding it's annual tailgate party, this time it's a little different though.

I have purchased 25 tickets to the Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs game on October 23, 2005. The tickets are in section 401. There will be a nice block of us representing FinHeaven & Co!

Tickets are $50 per person. Price includes ticket and FinHeaven Orange Ringer T-shirt to be shipped prior to the game.

If you wear your FinHeaven & Co t-shirt or represent FinHeaven in some capacity during the game, please see me and give me your username. You will then be registered to receive a $50 gift certificate to the FinHeaven Fan Store!

Payment can be sent via PayPal to webmaster@finheaven.com. Please include your username, shirt size, and mailing address.

If you wish to pay via check / money order, please send payments to:

125 SE 16 AVE
APT L205
Gainesville, FL 32601

Please make checks / money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

Please purchase tickets as soon as possible. If there is a demand for more tickets, I'll purchase more group tickets.

There will be a tailgate party prior to the game; however, the place has yet to be determined.

Back
Top Bottom