FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

I think there is some major confusion here. The thread indicates that there is a specific tailgate party for Finheaven. Myself and others keep askign where, and no one answers. So I am guessing that the lack of response means there is no location and no offical party. Right or not?
If the answer is "No", then who is tailgating and willing to become the unofficial host. I am willing to bring some food and beer etc.

So many of us are going, I hate to miss the opportunity.

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

The Mor will be there tomorrow, but will not be able to tail gate due to leaving work late.

d-day will be there early - i'll try hard to co-ordinate this shin-dig - pm me b4 12:00pm friday...

d-day I can't pm. I don't have 50 posts yet. I would love to get in on it but won't be landing until 4:40. We probably won't make it until about 6:00 but would love to have some beers with some fellow fin fans. Will email work better?

caimakale said:
d-day I can't pm. I don't have 50 posts yet. I would love to get in on it but won't be landing until 4:40. We probably won't make it until about 6:00 but would love to have some beers with some fellow fin fans. Will email work better?

are you on aim?

Back
Top Bottom