FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

ill be heading down with 4 people myself, already got tix, but id like to know where you guys are going to be at

I would like to attend. If you do this next year can I get a little bit more noyice please?

Thank You

Iam going to the bills game in December any parties planned.Phin fan from ny I HATE THE J E T S

TGall13 said:
Maybe we can have an East coast and a West coast Finheaven crew. I'll be at the Raider and Charger game. The Raider game is not as scary as some may think....just keep your eyes straight ahead, bob and weave!

ill be at the raider game, cuz i live in SF, but im still looking for a friend or two to go to the charger game with....

hunter5nc1 said:
I would like to attend. If you do this next year can I get a little bit more noyice please?

Thank You

We announced it 36 days before you posted your reply (Post #1). :lol:

Just like last year AJ i will be there again this year!! You know i already have a ticket but i will show up and show my love to Finheaven!!!

:missmeth:

What parking pass did you guys get, orange, purple, or blue? Or are you guys hitting up the cash lot? Just curious where you are gonna be b/c I will be at the game, i have my tickets already....

Back
Top Bottom