FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

Yea, this sucks...... I've been a dolphin fan my whole life, finally get an opportunity to go, and get tickets, and the day after....... too bad, so sad..

Hey, is there any way I could show up and buy the tickets at the party? I was planning on buying my tickets from somebody off this site but he never got back to me. I would mail you a check but with the game being a week from today it might not be the best idea. Myself and my bud PokerDuck(newbie) want to drive down there in his expedition with about a metric ton of beer and two pairs of vocal chords to scream for our Dolphins. Let us know

If you are, or if anyone is, let me know.... for some reason I can't email anyone via this site, and my profile doesnt seem to let anyone email me for some reason. (and yes i do have my setting set to allow emails from other users). If anyone is interested, its two tickets, section 445, row 26 seats 23, and 24. Trust me, you'll like the deal im offering!!!! please email me at apa64che@verizon.net

Hey where is tailgate going to be?

Also if anyone know if a friend etc. who is willing to sell their parking pass, I am interested.

If anyone is interested in my tickets to the game lemme know, I got them a week or so ago, and can't go to the game. You can pretty much have them for free. Either that or they'll just go to waste, If anyones interested just email me. I dont have enough posts for private messages.

apa64che@verizon.net

any word on the location for this? i'm coming in for the game from boston.

let a brother know

I cant wait, what section are we meeting in. I have a feeling this is going to be like "The official minicamp finheaven party" where just Fin'atic and myself showed up:lol:

Back
Top Bottom