FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

If anyone is canceling their plans because of the hurricane. I'll be more than happy to take your tickets. :)

If anyone needs a extra pair of tickets to the game let me know. I have a pair in the upper tier that i am not using.

If the game goes off and we do get to tailgate. Please pm me to let me know where to go. I want to join the Tailgate party.

Whats Up

Hey whats up Phins fans. Heres hoping to a good game Sunday or whenever they may play it. Hopefully all of you stay safe with the upcoming weather. And while I like to talk about my team, I can take some crap if you throw it at me. Good fans know smack is all talk and its fun as long as you dont get out of hand. I am hoping we can have a good game, because Florida has not been nice to us in the past

Ticket Info

Now since I am in California I was unable to join the rest of the staff and crew for the game.
However, I have gotten word that there is uncertainty about how the tickets are being distributed(I just got a call from a worried member who has gotten the shirt but not a game ticket yet). Is AJ bringing the tickets to the tailgate area? Is the tailgate area set? Would the tickets be in the will call area? With the change in the game from Sunday to Friday, is the whole thing called off?

Answers are needed :confused:

Tickets were mailed out and should be received by at latest tomorrow.

I won't be able to go to the game though because I have a non-makeup-able exam at 3:30 tomorrow in one of my classes. The drive from Gainesville to Miami... I would get to the game around 9:30. Sorry guys.

FinHeavenAJ said:

I won't be able to go to the game though because I have a non-makeup-able exam at 3:30 tomorrow in one of my classes. The drive from Gainesville to Miami... I would get to the game around 9:30. Sorry guys.

Sorry you can't make it man!

Is there someone else appointed HOT Head of Tailgate? We still want to do the thing.

I saw you on Fins Tv Man! Way cool!

FinHeavenAJ said:

A shame that you won't make the game. :cry:

The real question is, what in the hell is a professor giving an exam on a Friday afternoon?? :eek: Is that professor sadistic? :yell: Especially with an upcoming hurricane advisory?

I'm flying in from Indiana for the game this weekend. I was wondering where you are tailgating at and if any of your shirts will be on sale at the game?

GO 'FINS!!!

I won't be there to verify. But if you are able to take a picture of you with your shirt on and submit it... that'd do.

Sorry about all this guys. Really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom