Finish this sentence after seeing this mock.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finish this sentence after seeing this mock....

:lol: I love that I'm a "hater" because I don't think he should or will go #1.

Also, "hater" is an idiotic word. :up:

I wasn't singling you out nor anyone else. I'm just hearing a lot of negativity about Clausen and I don't get it. Sorry my words bother you so much!:p4286:

Who said he wasn't?

Being the best of a weak QB class doesn't make him the best player in the draft, or even top 3.

He plays the most important position in the draft....and the Rams are one of the teams that are certainly in the market for a future franchise quarterback.....Clausen has everything he needs to be that guy for whoever selects him...

Going #1 in this draft isn't out of the question...

I think he is one of the top 3 players in this draft....

Just curious....what makes this QB so "weak" in your opinion? This QB class happens to be one of the best there's been in years in terms of 3, and even 4 year starters at a position where experience is one the most critical factors in determining the quality of the class...

I wasn't singling you out nor anyone else. I'm just hearing a lot of negativity about Clausen and I don't get it. Sorry my words bother you so much!:p4286:
No bother, it's not your fault I don't share the Clausen manlove. I think he has the ability to be a decent QB in the NFL. So, who were you responding to in this thread? Who is the "hater" in this thread that you are referring to? Feel free to quote the "hater" (still an idiotic word), as I may have missed the post. Hell, post the "negativity" you're speaking of. I'll wait.
:tumbleweed:

Sorry again, didn't mean to hit a nerve, I listen to sports radio pretty much all day and have heard a lot of people questioning Clausen and where he'll go in the draft. So....wasn't really responding to anyone in general but, think ":hater" is a word that works sometimes. If you don't like it, ignore me!

He plays the most important position in the draft....and the Rams are one of the teams that are certainly in the market for a future franchise quarterback.....Clausen has everything he needs to be that guy for whoever selects him...

Going #1 in this draft isn't out of the question...

I think he is one of the top 3 players in this draft....

Just curious....what makes this QB so "weak" in your opinion? This QB class happens to be one of the best there's been in years in terms of 3, and even 4 year starters at a position where experience is one the most critical factors in determining the quality of the class...
There's certainly a possibility that the Rams will select him #1. QB's always rise, and when Locker dropped out and Bradford reinjured his shoulder, Clausen jumped up to the #1 option. That being said, there's a reason the Rams are picking #1.

As for the rest of the draft class, Tebow isn't a QB (in the NFL), Bradford clearly has some injury concerns and worked out of a spread offense, McCoy has a weak arm and ran out of a spread, and Snead sucks.

Who else? Jarrett Brown? Meh. Robinson? Improved his stock at the Senior Bowl, but hardly franchise material.

Who besides possibly Clausen has the ability you look for in a franchise QB? They all have one or two things (particularly leadership ability in Colt and Tebow), but those hardly make up for the deficiencies.

I can agree that Clausen will go top 5. #1? Wouldn't be shocking by any means, but Suh still gets my vote.

Sorry again, didn't mean to hit a nerve, I listen to sports radio pretty much all day and have heard a lot of people questioning Clausen and where he'll go in the draft. So....wasn't really responding to anyone in general but, think ":hater" is a word that works sometimes. If you don't like it, ignore me!
But then how would I point out that you made an error in calling out "haters" in a thread where there were none? :lol:

I hope everything plays out exactly this way - save four OUR picks. Getting Berry and Griffin would be absolutely astounding.

draft berry at 12 then trade back into the 1st rd with san fran by giving them the 2nd and 3rd rd picks and take bryant.

There's certainly a possibility that the Rams will select him #1. QB's always rise, and when Locker dropped out and Bradford reinjured his shoulder, Clausen jumped up to the #1 option. That being said, there's a reason the Rams are picking #1.

As for the rest of the draft class, Tebow isn't a QB (in the NFL), Bradford clearly has some injury concerns and worked out of a spread offense, McCoy has a weak arm and ran out of a spread, and Snead sucks.

Who else? Jarrett Brown? Meh. Robinson? Improved his stock at the Senior Bowl, but hardly franchise material.

Who besides possibly Clausen has the ability you look for in a franchise QB? They all have one or two things (particularly leadership ability in Colt and Tebow), but those hardly make up for the deficiencies.

I can agree that Clausen will go top 5. #1? Wouldn't be shocking by any means, but Suh still gets my vote.

This is exactly what I was looking for....great job..:lol:

I agree with 95% of it....I wanted to see if I could drag it out of you...

Just because you were a 4 year starter in a gimmick offense or a "system" designed to inflate your stats or hide your lack of fundamentals or accuracy, doesn't make you a legitimate NFL quarterback prospect in my opinion...

Jarrett Brown? He couldn't even beat out Pat White at quarterback....that concerns me...

No matter how good he looked at the Senior Bowl, (ask Pat White how relevant that is..) I cannot get his 4 turnover game against Auburn out of my head...he was throwing interceptions on screen passes for crying out loud.....and his 1 year of experience in a system that just doesn't translate to the NFL, leaves him off my draft board for QB's all together...I think he's worth an invite to camp as a UDFA..

Robinson? Eh...I like him as a late round prospect...

Tebow? Disaster..

The only thing I disagree with is that Locker would've been the #1 option over Clausen had he declared....not in my opinion....not yet at least...

He still needed to go back to school and soak up another year of Sark's coaching in a pro style offense....despite having the athletic ability to play probably 4 different positions....I still would've taken Clausen over him had he declared...

FWIW....I would probably take Suh or McCoy if I were the Rams also...but I would make damn sure I did my due diligence on Clausen as well...I think he's going to be a fantastic NFL quarterback...he just needs to mature between the ears a little bit....I think he has Aaron Rodgers potential...

If I was the Rams GM, Suh in the first and Tony Pike in the second or maybe the third.

Love the Pat Angerer pick....I know size is an issue, but the guy is a football player and thats what we need.

Anyone Notice the pic of Selvie when they had JPP getting drafted.. Real nice..

I would be stunned if Berry falls to the Browns & they pass on him. I know they need QB help, but Holmgren wont pass up on Berry at 7.

And if we pass on him, I dunno. One of the best 4 players in the draft falling to.........13. Not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom