Finish this sentence after seeing this mock.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finish this sentence after seeing this mock....

I can't finish the sentence because I am unable to read past Clausen.

I'd be upset that we passed on Berry, but I wouldn't be angry like I was when we chose Ginn, because I'd be perfectly content with selecting Dez Bryant.

However, Berry would be the obvious choice if he somehow fell to us.

This has to be made by a San Fransisco fan.

If eric berry falls to us, he is 100% guaranteed the pick,

a better mock following his outline would be

1st- Eric Berry, S
2nd- Everson Griffen, OLB
3rd- Alex Carrington, DE
4th- Cam Thomas, NT
6th- Ben Tate, RB
6th- Jason Worlids, OLB
7th- Roger Saffold, OL
7th- Dezmon Briscoe, WR

Dont we have another 6th? and most of these picks arent even in the right spot, dont we have the (43) pick, not the (44), etc.? Yeah, that draft ^^ would be the sickest thing ive ever seen.

Sign A. Bryant and K. Dansby

EDIT- Forgot to add, one of the worst mock drafts ive ever seen, was he picking names out of a hat?

jimmy clausen will go very high...

ryan matthews in the 6th round is insane...worilds in the 6th is a joke as well...as is saffold in the 7th...

i'll be stoked with either bryant or berry but even i got to admit i'd take berry in a nanosecond...

eric norwood did nothing at the senior bowl to impress...destroyed in coverage...horrible value in round 2 imo...

everson griffins not sitting around that long either...

i only wish the real draft would play out like this one...we'd get studs in every round...lol

the worst mock draft I've ever seen. I would be insanely pissed if we passed on Eric Berry for Dez Bryant.
his explanation is not even good....Suzy Kolber is going to get more playing time than Ted Ginn....

Gotta take Berry although I think Bryant will be a serious playmaker in the NFL. I would love to see our offense get a true #1 wr. I think we have to get Henne a legitimate #1. I think our offense would be deadly!

And to all you Clausen haters, he'll definately be a top 5 pick. Will he be any good, who knows? But I'd bet my bottom dollar someone will snag him early. Any bets???

This has to be made by a San Fransisco fan.

If eric berry falls to us, he is 100% guaranteed the pick,

a better mock following his outline would be

1st- Eric Berry, S
2nd- Everson Griffen, OLB
3rd- Alex Carrington, DE
4th- Cam Thomas, NT
6th- Ben Tate, RB
6th- Jason Worlids, OLB
7th- Roger Saffold, OL
7th- Dezmon Briscoe, WR

Dont we have another 6th? and most of these picks arent even in the right spot, dont we have the (43) pick, not the (44), etc.? Yeah, that draft ^^ would be the sickest thing ive ever seen.

Sign A. Bryant and K. Dansby

EDIT- Forgot to add, one of the worst mock drafts ive ever seen, was he picking names out of a hat?

I'd cry tears of joy. That is the most beautiful - though unrealistic - mock I've ever seen.

Jimmy Clausen is easily the best QB prospect in this draft....

Everson Griffen is going to be the guy that heats up more and more as the draft approaches.....he could be the first DE off the board....STUD..

:lol: I love that I'm a "hater" because I don't think he should or will go #1.

Also, "hater" is an idiotic word. :up:

Jimmy Clausen is easily the best QB prospect in this draft....

Everson Griffen is going to be the guy that heats up more and more as the draft approaches.....he could be the first DE off the board....STUD..
Who said he wasn't?

Being the best of a weak QB class doesn't make him the best player in the draft, or even top 3.

Back
Top Bottom