Finishline selling Feeley jerseys $49? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finishline selling Feeley jerseys $49?

Chambers for $50!?

I'm saved! I was going to order a Chambers jersey from NFLshop.com customized because they didn't sell one of him in white.

I know I was confused too cause they have a bunch of jerseys for only 49.99 even Mcmichael. Thats cool!

Thanks for the link. I was just about to order a Chambers jersey through NFL.com for $65 but this looks like a way better deal.

Has anybody ordered jerseys through finishline before? I just want to make sure that they aren't some reject jerseys that get put into discount bins because of minor flaws, damage, etc.

Nah I'm pretty sure they're fine jerseys cause Finishline is a nationwide store located everywhere its basically ordering from footlocker or champs. I just hope I dont order a jersey then that person retires like it happened last time.

gmoney41 said:
Nah I'm pretty sure they're fine jerseys cause Finishline is a nationwide store located everywhere its basically ordering from footlocker or champs. I just hope I dont order a jersey then that person retires like it happened last time.
My friends dad is VP, he has a million free jerseys and theyre all nice

spydertl79 said:
My friends dad is VP, he has a million free jerseys and theyre all nice
If this is true then spread the wealth with your fellow Miami fans. I'll cover shipping if you can hook me up with some jerseys.

#84Fan4Life said:
If this is true then spread the wealth with your fellow Miami fans. I'll cover shipping if you can hook me up with some jerseys.
Totally! :lol:

That throwback Williams jersey is awesome... to bad it's got that douchebag's # on it...

I wish i could save up and get a 14 jersey too but i don't know.... $15 is a little too steep for me

Back
Top Bottom