FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinLoco's Offseason News Thread - Positive People Only

I think they are waiting until after June 1st and they waive Jones is when they will sign Wilkins . They just don’t have the cap space at this time to sign Wilkins to a new contract.
Meh. He's counting 10.7 mil against the cap as it stands. They could actually reduce that if they chose to.

You may be right, though, f they don't want to push the $ out. To me, it makes more sense to give a big signing bonus and amortize given a steadily rising cap.

I can see both sides of it.

Haven't you noticed the media has had some irrational love of Cleveland for several yrs? Why I have no idea?
They already lost their team to Baltimore once, gotta keep those poor souls in NE Ohio clinging to some hope somehow. I should know, I am originally from that area, thank the lucky stars my Mom made the wise decision in 1971 that I was going to be a Dolphin fan. She stands by the decision 52 years later and I thank her regularly.

Can't argue that, moved to Fort Lauderdale in 71 as a young child and it's been Dolphins ever since. Originally from Boston and I love the Sox, Bruins and Celtics but I ride or die with the Dolphins, no matter what...🐬

Mannnn when i was on my guys trip 2 weeks ago, one of the fellas said "**** Lance Reddick was found dead in his home" I was like "**** i he was a huge Dolphins supporter I'm going to miss him. One of the least biased reporters out there." "Crump? who the f-- are you talking about? He's an actor!"

Omar off the meds.

He’s going through a mania phase today.

Tomorrow, or later today, he will go through his depression phase and shet on Tua and McD.

Back
Top Bottom