fins 5-0 against NY! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins 5-0 against NY!

Originally posted by dolfan06
half the dolphins wins came against NY teams!;)
correction - only 2, the other 3 were ag. NJ teams ;) :tongue:

Yeah, against putrid Jets, Bills, and Giants teams.

Here's the telling stat: 0-5 vs quality opponents.
The glass is half empty bro.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

So 10-6 Baltimore and 10-6 Dallas aren't quality opponents?

Originally posted by DolphinzD

So 10-6 Baltimore and 10-6 Dallas aren't quality opponents?

Baltimore and Dallas? You're comparing those teams to Indy, Tenn, NE, and Philly?

Okay, well even if you wanted to include those two, we're still 2-5.

I don't know about you guys - I'm crushed at our season - but ecstatic that the JESTS are not invited to the post season. That is my ONLY consolation in this whole mess. Probably because i live in Jets land.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Yeah, against putrid Jets, Bills, and Giants teams.

The glass is half empty bro.

half full

Originally posted by njfinfan
I don't know about you guys - I'm crushed at our season - but ecstatic that the JESTS are not invited to the post season. That is my ONLY consolation in this whole mess. Probably because i live in Jets land.
you may also take consolation in that we swept the Bills as well :D

though I am equally crushed, but have not had the "good feeling" about this team since the 1st Pats and Colts losses

lol - yea, bills as well, but jets more because they're all around me here with their jets crap on. i have no reason to hang my head because we finished better than them and will wear my gear proudly through the offseason. I'm very loyal. I don't remember by the way, the last time I had the "good feeling" about this team, loving them as much as I do. Let me take that back, I did have that feeling Thanksgiving day, watching the Dallas game. THAT was the Miami team I'd been looking for.

Originally posted by njfinfan
lol - yea, bills as well, but jets more because they're all around me here with their jets crap on. i have no reason to hang my head because we finished better than them and will wear my gear proudly through the offseason. I'm very loyal. I don't remember by the way, the last time I had the "good feeling" about this team, loving them as much as I do. Let me take that back, I did have that feeling Thanksgiving day, watching the Dallas game. THAT was the Miami team I'd been looking for.

Yeah that Thanksgiving game was the best in a long time. Everything just clicked.

And I mean everything. Offense, defense - we made the "boys" look like high school players. Look who's laughing now. They're in the playoffs and we're sitting at home.

Re: Re: fins 5-0 against NY!

Originally posted by dolphan39
correction - only 2, the other 3 were ag. NJ teams ;) :tongue:
uh.....................are they called the New jersey jets or giants?

sorry, thanks for your comments anyway!;)

Re: Re: Re: fins 5-0 against NY!

Originally posted by dolfan06
uh.....................are they called the New jersey jets or giants?

sorry, thanks for your comments anyway!;)
also if you sent the team a letter, they have a NY address for both!;)

Back
Top Bottom