fins 9-1 against the pack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins 9-1 against the pack

Yep the Fins have had the Pack's number over the years. I hope the Pack can make that a more respectable 9-2 this week. This i going to be a tight game won by a FG. Could go either way, these teams are pretty even IMO.

Originally posted by Brewcity33
Yep the Fins have had the Pack's number over the years. I hope the Pack can make that a more respectable 9-2 this week. This i going to be a tight game won by a FG. Could go either way, these teams are pretty even IMO.
i couldn't say, i don't even know for sure who the QB is gonna be. i heard lucas wasn't taking snaps in practice!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Source?
i heard it from another fan, i'm trying to find out myself. i was hoping somebody in florida that reads the digest would give me some info!:confused:

I read that Sage and Dickenson were taking all the snaps LAST week, but nothing about this week.

Dickenson and Sage took all snaps last week, but Monday Lucas took every snap in practice and felt good. Lucas is starting, no doubt about it.

Dickinson is a guy we picked up to be the #3 while Jay is recovering... He was a big star in the Canadian league (I think) and also with the Chargers while Norv was there so supposedly he knows the offense

The Dolphins have a similar record against the Broncos and we saw what happened there...this should be an excellent game!

I don't think the entire history of meetings between two teams has a lot of bearing on the outcome. I wouldn't bet the Dolphins based on a 9-1 record. I think game site, relative strength of the teams, team health, recent games etc. all have more bearing on results.

I honestly don't believe the Pack is as good as the Broncos are, and we did beat the Broncos in their house...however we, right now, are not as good as we were when we beat the Broncos.

It will be an interesting game. But I look for the Dolphins to keep up with their habit this year of beating teams that they shouldn't beat, and losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to.

Dolphins win in OT? You heard it here...

I heard on PTI that Sage and Dickenson had taken all the snaps LAST WEEK. This was because Lucas was recovering. However, this week Lucas has taken the snaps.

If it's true or not I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom