Fins at Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins at Pats

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
this game the Pats could break the record of consecutive wins if they are undefeated when Miami plays them so Miami has to crush them

ok just to get this straight, The pats have 14 wins in a row right? Before we knew they would have a BYE in week3 everyone said if we played them in week5 we would be playing to defend the winningstreak, well we didnt think they would have a BYE at week 3 so now will they only be playing to tie us? It will be game4 for them and game5 for us, so if they were to win then that would tie them with us right? Does that mean they will go on to play seattle for the lead in winningstreaks?

If they wer to go 3-0 and then beat us in miami that would put them at 18-0 which would tie them with us. So we will be trying to keep them from tying us not taking the lead? thats not as exciting :(

really it does not matter because they are not undefeated and did not go through a whole season without losing the pats lost 2 games last year....the dolphins did it in a season not 2 seasons.....although i would like to see them lose befor we play it does not really matter because they still did not have a undefeated season we STILL own that record NO MATTER WHAT....

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, this is not a streak I really care about.

The undefeated season? YES

This streak? NO

I just hope we win for the sake of winning and beating the Patsies.

Originally posted by Rebar71
For some reason, this is not a streak I really care about.

The undefeated season? YES

This streak? NO

I just hope we win for the sake of winning and beating the Patsies.
agreed and my thoughts exactly...when they or anybody for that matter go through a whole season without losing and put our undefeated streak in jepordy then holla at me till then who cares...GO FINS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Phinfan31
If they wer to go 3-0 and then beat us in miami that would put them at 18-0 which would tie them with us. So we will be trying to keep them from tying us not taking the lead? thats not as exciting :(

the question is, do you really want that streak to show a tie between miami n new england?? it makes sense that we would want to beat them before they tie, otherwise there name will already be in the recordbooks with us, not under us...

ps,

i agree, an undefeated season is the real prize...

I agree that the undefeated Season is the real prize, probably not to be duplicated. This "consecutive wins" record is a sham promotional attempt to sell us something we already bought - interest in the upcoming NFL season. Each team changes so much from year to year, that this "record" is a non-issue.

Back
Top Bottom