Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Its quite simple really: If JLCrap reported it, 99% chance it WILL NOT happen. No story here. Not even his colleagues respect him as a blogger (Id not are use the term "journalist" as he is far from one thus blogger fits him better)

I said it before and i will say it again, LaCanfora can go drink bleach.

Honestly I'd rather have Jackson for one reason only, Jackson is so much tougher.

Wallace is a one trick pony, all speed and nothing else. Several times last year he ran the wrong route, cut them off too early or flat went the wrong way. He doesn't fight for the ball...ever. He doesn't lay out for a ball....ever. He is nothing special and I am very happy that Hickey can see that.

He is not a #1, never was and never will be.

Wallace is a one trick pony, all speed and nothing else. Several times last year he ran the wrong route, cut them off too early or flat went the wrong way. He doesn't fight for the ball...ever. He doesn't lay out for a ball....ever. He is nothing special and I am very happy that Hickey can see that.

He is not a #1, never was and never will be.
Wallace aint even that fast.He runs side step to

Lol there's a bunch of receivers in this draft that are already better than Wallace.

Wallace is so overrated it's not even funny

Trading away talent rarely works out well. Wallace wasn't the problem with this team last year, even if there are times I would have liked to have seen him do more, our QB did a terrible job of getting the ball to him downfield.

Trading away talent rarely works out well. Wallace wasn't the problem with this team last year, even if there are times I would have liked to have seen him do more, our QB did a terrible job of getting the ball to him downfield.

Exactly, Wallace wasn't the problem. He could have had 1500 yds if Tanny had more time and could hit him. Wallace feeds off getting the ball, wants it often and that how his game excels. We did not use him correctly and when we tried, it seldom worked to no fault of his own.

Is JLC trying to take up Jerry Springer's old job? I mean really ... the guy makes stuff up but really isn't creative. How does he stay employed?

Part of me wants Jason La Canfora to continue to be abysmally wrong and eventually be recognized for the mountebank that he is, but a much bigger part of me—the part that despises Mike Wallace—desperately hopes this likely-nonsense comes to fruition. It's fun to watch journalists like Armando struggle with wading through all of JLC's crap and not explicitly state his worthlessness, which they desperately want to.

People I will be the first to admit that Tanny had his issues with connecting to Wallace on the deep route. But at the same time as our #1 receiver he needs to run better routes and get open. More importantly HE NEEDS TO GO UP OR COME BACK TO THE BALL INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE BALL TO COME TO HIM.

People I will be the first to admit that Tanny had his issues with connecting to Wallace on the deep route. But at the same time as our #1 receiver he needs to run better routes and get open. More importantly HE NEEDS TO GO UP OR COME BACK TO THE BALL INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE BALL TO COME TO HIM.

True, but with a good quarterback and his skillset, all he needs to do is run up under the ball that isn't underthrown. No way we should get rid of a weapon on offense. This is Brandon Marshall all over again.

Back
Top Bottom