fins best player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins best player

Okay D. Flesh it out man.

Stop and explain your post. Like an article. So in this case you would say:

Who do you think is the best Fin player ever?

Griese
Marino
Taylor Zach
Johnson (I have no clue why you included this loser)

You can even make it a poll. Do yo know ho to do that?

Then explain who you like and why.

When you start a new thread look at the bottom. It asks if you would like to make this question a poll if you check it and then post your question, it takes you to another screen where you can put in the number of selections and finish the poll.

Its not hard. Check it out.

J.J. Johnson was like Eddie George minus any kind of speed, power or vision. He was a bigger flop than Cecil Collins.

Stop letting this kid off because he's 13. I remember being 13 because it wasn't too long ago, I was in 8th grade at the time. I even posted on Dolphins message boards, phins.com and sunsentinel.com because I didn't know about finheaven. I was not this much of an idiot. You guys let him go after he considers JJ Johnson worthy of being considered an all time great Dolphin. I think he should be banned because he's probly a 28 Jets fan trying to piss us off. Isn't it wierd that he showed up right after Ricky=DBag.

"Double D" <----------Just happy to be here. :D

Slow down buddy. Half of your questions are answer in a million threads. Run through the threads and add your two cents. You don't need a new thread for every thought you have. We've got a million threads here.

:welcome:

Anthony3454 said:
Stop letting this kid off because he's 13. I remember being 13 because it wasn't too long ago, I was in 8th grade at the time. I even posted on Dolphins message boards, phins.com and sunsentinel.com because I didn't know about finheaven. I was not this much of an idiot. You guys let him go after he considers JJ Johnson worthy of being considered an all time great Dolphin. I think he should be banned because he's probly a 28 Jets fan trying to piss us off. Isn't it wierd that he showed up right after Ricky=DBag.

Relax dude. This forum is for everyone. Even 13 yrd old guys. Give the guy a break.

Anthony3454 said:
Stop letting this kid off because he's 13.
I've seen worst from adults. If a bills fan can post here, I don't see why a 13 yr. old finfan can't.

Justasportsfan said:
I've seen worst from adults. If a bills fan can post here, I don't see why a 13 yr. old finfan can't.

I don't mind a 13 year old posting, but I don't think we should be extra nice to him because he's 13. If someone 20 years old has made this many dumb threads that are just taking up space they would be banned by now. Plus, I don't think he's 13. 13 year olds are smarter than this, I think he's some Jets fan in his 20's who is screwing with us.

Anthony3454 said:
I don't mind a 13 year old posting, but I don't think we should be extra nice to him because he's 13. If someone 20 years old has made this many dumb threads that are just taking up space they would be banned by now. Plus, I don't think he's 13. 13 year olds are smarter than this, I think he's some Jets fan in his 20's who is screwing with us.
:shakeno:

Leave him alone.

Back
Top Bottom