Fins/bucs/vikings Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins/bucs/vikings Trade

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
I Love SABAN.....I DO believe SMITH is a Smokescreen. I think Saban wants TB to trade up 3 spots for Smith, which then might cause a DOMINO effect making Minnesotta trade up with the Fins new #5 pick and giving us their #7. Remember the Vikings got rid of Moss to get that #7 and take one of the big 2 WR's.....well as time went on Braylon and Mike have been moving up the draft boards and neither of them might get past #6 to the Titans. Hopefully we make everyone in the top 10 nervous and we use it to our advantage. At #7 we can still find one of the 3 RB's, maybe a top WR,Possibly The BEST Defensive player, or worst case scenario the best OL on the board. That doesn't seem so bad, right?
Hey, remember that the Vikings these past two years have been the joke of the draft. Remember that they were LATE turning in the name of the player they want for 2 straight years, making them move further down in the draft. They can easily get Nervous that one of the big 2 WR's will fall off the board before either of them gets to #7. The Vikings NEED a WR, and if we end up with that 5th pick and there's only one WR left MINNY will need to pull the trigger.
I dont have a problem with #7....as long as we're in the top 10 we're good. And don't forget all the 2nd rounders and 3rd rounders we've accumulated if we do those trades with TB and Minny.

That WOULD be real nice. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Still a week until the draft and none of these trades are going to happen until draft day.

Hey, remember that the Vikings these past two years have been the joke of the draft. Remember that they were LATE turning in the name of the player they want for 2 straight years. They can easily get Nervous that one of the big 2 WR's will fall off the board before either of them gets to #7. The vikings NEED a WR, and if we end up with that 5th pick and there's only one WR left MINNY will need to pull the trigger.

"And don't forget all the 2nd rounders and 3rd rounders we've accumulated if we do those trades with TB and Minny."

u were saying

ItalianDolFan said:
Why would u trade our #5 pick for their #7 pick? Id want something else from them, not JUST a #7.

Read the post again, i did mention that we will get other picks aside from the #7

So if we traded our 2nd to TP, and then that 5th to Minn we would end up with the 7th (1st round), 36th (2nd round), 70th (3rd round), 71st (3rd round), and 80th (3rd round)

That's alot of picks from almost none

Scott Andrew said:
So if we traded our 2nd to TP, and then that 5th to Minn we would end up with the 7th (1st round), 36th (2nd round), 70th (3rd round), 71st (3rd round), and 80th (3rd round)

That's alot of picks from almost none

plus possibly another 2nd rounder from KC for Surtain. who knows what will happen...In Saban We Trust?

Maggot Brain said:
I find your avatar both disturbing and oddly intriguing at the same time.

speaking of intriguing avatars...............I think i might be cross-eyed now

dolfreak- Any way you can change your avatar? I'm reading this board right now with my 3 yr old daughter and had to cover her eyes.

NO I will not change my avatar....it's a chick holding a computer mouse, whats wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom