Fins could sign Chad Henne | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins could sign Chad Henne

We could draft White or Lauletta

Ozzy rules!!

First thing I thought too. Clearly we are all in on Tannehill now. We need a legit young developmental option and both these guys have some long term appeal to me.

Am I the only one who didn't know he was still in the league?

Well it seems like every time I watch a jacksonville game, the announcers have to go to Henne at least a couple of times, as though they're hoping Bortles will leave the game.

This post is the epitome of the nonsense of the fanbase. Knee jerk overreaction from one freaking tweet. Could be completely false and one guys assumption, but people proceed to tear people down as though it already happened.
Yup I am the epitome of nonsense fan base. Also a 10 year season ticket holder (how about you?). I know it was a tweet and was injecting some sarcasm into the situation. Lol you are funny. The need to be a superior poster.

Yup I am the epitome of nonsense fan base. Also a 10 year season ticket holder (how about you?). I know it was a tweet and was injecting some sarcasm into the situation. Lol you are funny. The need to be a superior poster.

Sarcasm? Yeah..ok

If Ross was heckled by a Dolphin fan in the 90's and he vowed to get his revenge by buying the Dolphins and turning them into a clown show would it look any different? Just the Tannebaum hire alone makes this theory plausible.

If Ross was heckled by a Dolphin fan in the 90's and he vowed to get his revenge by buying the Dolphins and turning them into a clown show would it look any different? Just the Tannebaum hire alone makes this theory plausible.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Matt Moore and Chad Henne QB'd the same team and Henne was dead in the water (as he'd been for longer than a season) while Moore provided spark and entertainment on a team that had a catastrophic string of losing going. This would be laughable.

I hate Henne, but I still root for his success. I think he has a role as a backup in this league. I just don't think it should be for the team who he completely sunk as the annointed QB of the future a decade ago.

Putting the band back together! Wooooo.

What’s next, recruiting Jonathan Martin out of the psych ward to play backup LT?

Also how in the HELL would this strength the QB position behind Tannehill?!

We need someone to push Tannehill to play better, not someone just to push him down...lol
Getting good talent to develop is reasonable. Thinking that
anyone we can get will "push" Tannehill is ridiculous on two levels. First, we aren't in a position to get that kind of talent this year. Second, work ethic has NEVER been a Tannehill issue by anyone's standards.

Back
Top Bottom