fins fans help!!! how do i thank somone and how does being thanked and thanking work | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins fans help!!! how do i thank somone and how does being thanked and thanking work

DphinsNJ24

Practice Squad
Reaction score
how do i thank people? how does reputation work? how do i move my rank from rookie? and why are bills fans in the dolphin forum hahaha?

to thank people, there is a thanks box on the bottom next to reply and reply with quote. when you see someone elses posts you should see it there.

as for reputation, based on your posts and what yo say etc, people will either be able to approve your reputation, dissapprove, or they just wont say anything. if they approve it, you will get rep points. some people though take it to seriously, like when zach thomas went to the chiefs and we were talking about him going into the hall, i made a joke how he should go in to the hall as a chief and some guy gave me negative points because he obviously thought i was being serious for some reason. dont worry so much though about that, if you post good points and stuff you will get good rep points from people.

do not know how to change the rookie status but its prob under your profile settings or something like that.

and as for why are all the bill fans here, they will all be gone after we give them a beating this sunday. good luck and welcome to the best fins site in the world.

i dont have that thank button for some reason do you know why?
it could be that maybe you need a certain amount of posts but im not positive. you will see it prob soon. i assume you are talking about not seeing the thanks button next to other peoples things, because you can never thank yourself.

Back
Top Bottom