fins fans in AZ?

Ricky4Life

Repin the MIA in AZ!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Any Fins fans here in AZ that are interested in getting together and watching games? Dont usually run into to many of us out here.

finfanaz

Second String
Reaction score
I live here in Tempe. I believe I've seen someone else post here regularly that lives in Flagstaff.

Ricky4Life

Repin the MIA in AZ!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ya, seems that way. When they were playing here last year though we were if not 50 percent or more of the crowd.

cbreeden

Pimpin' ain't easy
Reaction score
Looks like the closest they'll get this year is New Orleans. R4L, you looking to hit a bar/pub to catch some games?

Gonzo

Who dat?
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Grew up in AZ and went to ASU, but I've since moved on. Ran into quite a few Phins fans though. I may be down there visiting family this fall, so I'll check back in then.

Ricky4Life

Repin the MIA in AZ!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ya CB. I have been hitting this same bar I got to since 07. There have been a few fins fans here and there but usually just my dad and me. It would be nice to get a group of fans together to watch the games. Gonzo let me know bud, would be great to watch a game with you.

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
I live in Flagstaff. Used to live in Tempe a few years back.

I know a few Phins fans up here in Flagstaff as well.

Ricky4Life, which bar do you watch the games at in Phoenix?

Ricky4Life

Repin the MIA in AZ!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I go to the Sandbar near Westgate here in Glendale. It's pretty close to the Cardinals stadium.

awfulwaffle

Hammered
Reaction score
I used to live in Flagstaff, but now I'm down in Buckeye. Not sure if I'll be able to watch any games this year except the night games. I'm going to be working 7 days a week until December. Weekdays up in North Phoenix in an accounting job, and then weekends out here in Buckeye. Did make it to my first Dolphin game last year when they came here to play the Cards. I love the Sandbar, but I've only been to the one out in Chandler! I didn't realize there was one at Westgate?

Top Bottom