Fins Fans in Phoenix? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Fans in Phoenix?

PhinzFan79

I'm not gonna be the next Alabama coach
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was just seeing if there are any fans out here in good ole' Phoenix, Az. I live in Surprise (Yes...you read correctly...you have no idea what it's like to be a cop out here announcing yourself at a scene...SURPRISE, POLICE!! lol) but I work near Tempe and was wondering if there are any good fins fans hangouts come game day. I have Sunday Ticket, but like to get out to a sports bar every now and then to talk a little smack :)

Good to rile up the forces:lol:

If it is a big event, I would be more than willing to make the 2 hour trek North.
When the phins play in Phoenix, count me in.:wink:

Good to rile up the forces:lol:

If it is a big event, I would be more than willing to make the 2 hour trek North.
When the phins play in Phoenix, count me in.:wink:

Nice! Good to see some Phins Fans in AZ...seems mostly everyone I run into is either a Bolts or Broncos fan...disgusting! I look forward to meeting you at an event. :tumbleweed:

Don't know if I will still be living here in Glendale come the 07 season but if so count me in.

Nice! Good to see some Phins Fans in AZ...seems mostly everyone I run into is either a Bolts or Broncos fan...disgusting! I look forward to meeting you at an event. :tumbleweed:

Wow, actually I seem to be surrounded by Cowpoke fans. Almost every single Pickup in Tucson seems to have a huge Star in the back window...:lol:

For some reason Mexicans loves Cowboys. They did not grow up playing real football, watching it on TV, playing it in High school. But their uncles, fathers, brothers who ran across the border sent them back cowpie gear. I am sure in Miami all the cubans are Phins fans

dude wuz up phx finfan i luv the phx suns

Back
Top Bottom