Fins first 4 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins first 4 games

Spegg

Section 429 Row 17
Reaction score
Looks like the Fins will start the season at home. Then follow with road, home, road. The Marlins are at Philly 9-11(tough day to start the season), then they are home vs Philly 9-18, then at Atlanta 9-25, then at home vs. Atlanta on 10-2. Just speculating, although the Fins could be on the road at the same time as the Marlins. Just looking ahead. God I hate this time of year.

LetsGoFins

What?

At this time of the year, nothing else matters to me besides the draft.

What??? On April 23rd my sister is getting married??? Too bad! It's draft day.
See ya!

DolphinDevil28 said:
What?

See ya!
Really she is getting married on the 23rd? Congrats to her, but tough break for you. Weddings usually last most of the day, so make sure you take a portable TV. :wink:

DolphinDevil28 said:
What?

See ya!
:roflmao:

DolphinDevil28 said:
What?

See ya!

HAHA! I could see me sitting there with a little TV in my hand and when Miami picks someone really good I could see myself standing up and screaming "YES!!!" haha right in the middle of their vows! hahaa

DolphinDevil28 said:
What?

See ya!

Hey man, I feel for ya. My sister is getting married on November 20- the worst time for a wedding- a Sunday during football season. I'm sure we'll be playing the Jets or Pats that day.

Spegg said:
Looks like the Fins will start the season at home. Then follow with road, home, road. The Marlins are at Philly 9-11(tough day to start the season), then they are home vs Philly 9-18, then at Atlanta 9-25, then at home vs. Atlanta on 10-2. Just speculating, although the Fins could be on the road at the same time as the Marlins. Just looking ahead. God I hate this time of year.

LetsGoFins

I'm still trying to figure out how these dates came to you...were you dreaming? Nostradamus? Links?? :confused: The Dolphins could also play on days other than Sunday.....

Phin_Phan said:
HAHA! I could see me sitting there with a little TV in my hand and when Miami picks someone really good I could see myself standing up and screaming "YES!!!" haha right in the middle of their vows! hahaa

"Is there anyone here who wishes to object to this marriage?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

< just as he hears, in his CIA agent style earpiece which is connected to his little TV, "...and with the second pick in the NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins Select (Insert whoever Phin_Phan's pick of choice is) >

Back
Top Bottom