Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

Don’t know who he is but him Stills and Grant and Drake would be a lot of speed for teams to deal with

He’s solid but a lot of scheme driven production in kc

#3 wr type

Needs to be paid accordingly and that my friends is where tbaum usually fails

Add him and I think they play it status quo the rest of the way at wr

I just want to know are we picking up dvps 5th year to control his rights

Just like Landry had a bunch of scheme driven receptions and scheme driven low ypc, right?

You’d be looking at a top 5 wr group of dvp stills Wilson grant caroo

Be a lot of scheme driven production at wr

Ideally Wilson be paid like a 4 but I doubt he’d leave kc for that

It’s one of those easily expendable kc things that keeps miami from having to burn something of value in the draft on a wr

Can’t do it all in the draft

1. Jakeem Grant is not a slot receiver, Wilson is. So get that "oh we already have one short receiver!" out of your head
2. Wilson broke only 2 fewer tackles than Landry did last season, on about 1/3 of the catches he did
3. Wilson is a solid, young slot receiver

From our own Travis Wingfield...

- Position flexible and excellent blocker - Ran a 4.35 - 8.93 yards per target last year (Landry was a smidge above 6) - 24th highest graded WR on @PFF

Put it this way, if you are expecting some world beater. Probably not going to get that. If you are expecting solid slot production. That's likely

tumblr_mcxgkm1OG71rj3g9co1_500.gif

I don't know, it seems like anytime we have a fiery passion a guy he's gone with the change of the Wind. Who on our team now is fiery honest question? I guess you can say Kiko and maybe X but they're not fiery to the extent of Landry or J. But as some inch and if we can get similar or even site or reduce production out of the slot, guy you cost 60 70% less than Landry it's a homerun

I mean if you are expecting him to replicate Juice's numbers you'll be disappointed, but I don't think you will see us trying to force the ball to anybody. We're going to run similar plays for him, and he adds a bit more speed in the slot. But the bigger thing is he is known as smart player

Can’t do it all in the draft

This is true. Just hope we don't give him some crazy contract. I'm by no means expecting us to go out and sign a bunch of world beaters, so someone who has experience in the slot and can play is a plus.

I mean if you are expecting him to replicate Juice's numbers you'll be disappointed, but I don't think you will see us trying to force the ball to anybody. We're going to run similar plays for him, and he adds a bit more speed in the slot. But the bigger thing is he is known as smart player

I can get down with this. It's good to not need to force the ball anywhere. Would be great if Parker can truly step up and everything else won't matter nearly as much

Can we just see if Caroo can play or what? Gave up all those picks to get him and now we're hoping to get this bench warmer I've never heard of.

I HATE TANNENBAUM

Back
Top Bottom