Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

Wasn’t he a udfa?

Yeah he’s looking for money and Miami loves it some guaranteed coin
He was, but honestly hoops, I think we are looking at 3y 12-15m and 40% gtd. Relatively low risk. Like what Richard Matthews signed a few years ago in TEN.

You’d be looking at a top 5 wr group of dvp stills Wilson grant caroo

Be a lot of scheme driven production at wr

Ideally Wilson be paid like a 4 but I doubt he’d leave kc for that

It’s one of those easily expendable kc things that keeps miami from having to burn something of value in the draft on a wr

Can’t do it all in the draft
Lol top 5 group where, in the old AFC East? Nothing can be tops with unproven Parker, Caroo and Grant.

Jeez that guys easily impressed

That’s called scheme based production

What’s driving it? In the pass game it’s the threat of that flex tight end and Tyreek Hill

But the play design is the winner there.
Correct, but I’m just showing that speed... super quick on motion, I dig it.

they saw a highlight real of all his wr screens and jizzed their pants.

heres a vid from last game of the year

Not a bad highlight vid, they can work with that.

Correct, but I’m just showing that speed... super quick on motion, I dig it.

Yeah he’s quick. But I need that flex tight end. He’s driving most of it

The play calling on kc is always exceptional in terms of scheming good looks

He was, but honestly hoops, I think we are looking at 3y 12-15m and 40% gtd. Relatively low risk. Like what Richard Matthews signed a few years ago in TEN.

I agree it’s low risk and I think it fits what miami does

Yeah he’s quick. But I need that flex tight end. He’s driving most of it

The play calling on kc is always exceptional in terms of scheming good looks
A seam threat TE would do wonders for this offense. Gase has displayed the ability to run creative plays from time to time.... just needs the round pegs for the round holes... he’s had a lot of square pegs in round holes I feel.

I mean if you are expecting him to replicate Juice's numbers you'll be disappointed, but I don't think you will see us trying to force the ball to anybody. We're going to run similar plays for him, and he adds a bit more speed in the slot. But the bigger thing is he is known as smart player

Nothing personal, I'm just cranky right now. Need some more time to absorb all the crap going on right now.

Kinda hard getting excited about a chick with crooked teeth when your hot gf just walked out the door. Lol.

I'll check him out in a few days.

Miami would have Grant in the backfield in tyreek hills spot

Got to have that perimeter threat to run that in split back sets

Then motion Wilson inside the formation and the opposition due to the flex tight end have to respect it more with kelce for sure thus creating natural gaps

I need a flex tight end threat and I need it bad

I knew T-bum will make this move. Super Bowl baby.. NOT

What a mistake this would be. This guy is a dime a dozen type player and looks like he is running in quick sand. Idc what his 40time says he is not a 4.4 speed player we have Carroo , grant that would offer as much if not more. Let’s add another guy that can’t block well...omg I’m done with Tannenbaum
Actually at 5'9"" 200lbs he is a better blocker than you think. He is very quick and fast. He plays to his stated times. He can play in the slot/outside receiver. For the correct $ he would be a very good pick up.

Back
Top Bottom