Fins Magazines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Magazines

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
I currently subscribe to ESPN and Sports Weekly but i was thinking of subscribing to a Fins Magazine. Dolphins Digest was a little to expensive for me. does anyone else know of a good magazine with lots of inside information? Im also looking for a Redsox one if anyone happens to know anyone of them either

with all the news on the web,

i see no reason to subscribe to any mags..

you get the info so quick this way...

gave up on the digest years ago..

Yeah, but some people like a hard copy or want to read it in other places besides at the computer. I personally would rather read news on the couch in front of the TV.

SABA-TOOTH said:
with all the news on the web,

i see no reason to subscribe to any mags..

you get the info so quick this way...

gave up on the digest years ago..

Amen. I was a long time Dolphin Digest subscriber. But by the time I got it, I had already read nearly every quote, story, and opinion on the internet verbatim. So, I dropped it.

Take the money you would spend on Mags and donate to Finheaven.com. This is where you get the best and latest Dolphin news anyway, and they need the money.

fin-atic said:
Amen. I was a long time Dolphin Digest subscriber. But by the time I got it, I had already read nearly every quote, story, and opinion on the internet verbatim. So, I dropped it.

Take the money you would spend on Mags and donate to Finheaven.com. This is where you get the best and latest Dolphin news anyway, and they need the money.

i guess so. I just see like on espn.com like everything that i want to read is for Insiders only so i figured a fins magazine would basically give me all that insider stuff. I read it online but alot of times im not at a computer and i want a magazine to read.

Well if you got to have a magazine, there is none better for the FIns than Dolphin Digest. But it is really expensive.

Back
Top Bottom